What are Green Day’s personalities? (Jung/MBTI)

sara_gd

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to know if they are dumb or not. :P

Oh.... great.... :lol: Not in any aspect you were talking about, just dumb generally speaking :lol: 

well, whatever! 

Well... I don't know, but I'll just say that I don't think someone can write and perform good songs + gain success worldwide without being intelligent at least in some aspects (of course there's more factors i.e. luck, appeareance, money). 

Well... I don't know, but I'll just say that I don't think someone can write and perform good songs + gain success worldwide without being intelligent at least in some aspects (of course there's more factors i.e. luck, appeareance, money). 

I think writing good songs requires certain intelligence. Not sure if it's the same kind that makes you a "smart guy" or Sheldon Cooper. But it needs to be there. 

• 1 year later...

Ok so I found this rather old thread and wanted to contribute to this exciting discussion ^^

I agree with Billie being an ISFP, I'm also not quite sure about Mike, but I tend to ESFP, and I would definitely say Tre is a ESTP.

I myself am an INFP and don't get along with ESTPs at all (at least not the ones that I've met) and I have some kinda experiences with MBTI and ESTPs. One of my former "friends" is an ESTP, and I always thought that her weird, outgoing and attention seeking behaviour was some kinda cover up for her real deep personality, but there was NOTHING. She was all that. Extraverted, risky, outgoing, loving being the center of attention, and yes, in my opinion, also behaving like a dick sometimes. (Ok in my opinions very often, but that is just VERY subjective). She made me do things I did not want at all, things that I considered dangerous and risky and embarassing, but she thought that they were very fun (it was just a fucked up friendship lol).  She constantly needed attention, I and my introverted best friend always thought that in reality she was someone completely different and this extraverted personality was just a really good but obvious cover up for her broken soul. But even when we catched her at her most vulnerable, she was just like this. There was nothing "deep introverted" (what I expected) beyond the surface, and I feel like this is the same for Tre. Idk, ofc it could be that hes just hiding his personality, but while reading this thread and about Tre being described the way he was, my ESTP friend came to my mind.

Im not saying every ESTP is like that, I just thought there were undeniable parallels in it. ^^

just adding my 2cents here, but everyone is aware that this/these types of tests are highly flawed - right?

Just want to share that Billie has described  the band as consisting of "three extroverts" in the past. So I think he ought to know if he describes himself as an extrovert. I think this makes sense, since he feeds off of other people's energy and seems to get bored quickly if there are no people around. I think he said something like that too, about not being very good on his own. 

Anyway, I've found the best way to classify them is as follows:

Billie: Gryffindor

Mike: Hufflepuff 

Tre: Slytherin

You know I'm right ☺️😁

9 hours ago, Jesus of Seneca said:

just adding my 2cents here, but everyone is aware that this/these types of tests are highly flawed - right?

This. I took a mbti test 2 times, once I got an introvert and the other time an extrovert. I don't believe it more than a horoscope. :P

On September 9, 2015 at 0:09 PM, MikeDirntConfused said:

I think this thread's going a bit too far in terms of obsession.

👍or it just plain rubbish theory..(sorry to poster who posed this!)

We don't really know the boy  personal life do or go 24 hours day 7 days week! So?

On 8/26/2017 at 5:25 AM, Jane Lannister said:

This. I took a mbti test 2 times, once I got an introvert and the other time an extrovert. I don't believe it more than a horoscope. :P

Yeah, problem with a test like that is that your code - and so called 'personality type' change based on situation. One person is not necessarily going to have the same personality in every situation.

On September 13, 2015 at 1:34 PM, Jane Lannister said:

I'd like to know if they are dumb or not. :P

Or the boys just plain Nutter!:lol:

Archived