Billie Joe is playing an acoustic show June 24, 2015

Connor Finlayson

Anyone have an idea of what songs he will play and how many ?

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone have an idea of what songs he will play and how many ?

We're all wondering. This show was so unexpected! I'm guessing he'll play some songs with Jesse Malin, maybe some songs from Foreverly and a few Green Day songs (maybe he'll play a new song)?

Lady Cobra is going to come and help with a mash-up of AI and Nightlife, called American Nightlife.

Will Billie Joe be wearing his wedding ring?

No divorce then?

Nope. Billie Joe, Adrienne and Lady Cobra have all renounced their US citizenship, become citizens of Uganda, and engaged in a polygamous marriage under the laws of their new nation.

Another GD related show I can't go to because I don't live there. FML and living in the midwest!

Do we seriously have to wade through dozens of posts about rings and divorce and lady cobra etc eeeeeevery thread like this? I get it, I totally get the joke but it's been done to death now and is soooo boring

Do we seriously have to wade through dozens of posts about rings and divorce and lady cobra etc eeeeeevery thread like this? I get it, I totally get the joke but it's been done to death now and is soooo boring

What makes you think we're joking?

What makes you think we're joking?

Lol. Been here long enough trust me

No seriously though it is getting boring now.

Lol. Been here long enough trust me

No seriously though it is getting boring now.

I'm sorry that the discussion of Billie Joe's love life bores you, but what else would you expect to find on a forum that's about Green Day?

There's only so many times people can say "OMG WHAT SONGS IS HE GONNA PLAY" or "I LIVE IN INDONESIA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CAN'T GO"

Lighten the fuck up.

I'm sorry that the discussion of Billie Joe's love life bores you, but what else would you expect to find on a forum that's about Green Day?

It's the long running and rehashed jokes that are boring, and you know exactly what I mean so come on, now. I could care less in any given thread but when it clogs up threads like this that you need to keep up with it gets ridiculous.

And that's all the constantly repeated jokes too - like the announcement thing, etc.

It's the long running and rehashed jokes that are boring, and you know exactly what I mean so come on, now. I could care less in any given thread but when it clogs up threads like this that you need to keep up with it gets ridiculous.

And that's all the constantly repeated jokes too - like the announcement thing, etc.

you know something about the announcement? :woot: :woot: :woot:

There's only so many times people can say "OMG WHAT SONGS IS HE GONNA PLAY" or "I LIVE IN INDONESIA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CAN'T GO"

Lighten the fuck up.

Lol are you for real right now?

Jesus this is why literally no one comes on GDC anymore, it's gone to shit

I hope he gets drunk, insults Justin Bieber & destroys his guitar.

Lol are you for real right now?

Jesus this is why literally no one comes on GDC anymore, it's gone to shit

Soz for not taking a forum about a band that hasn't been relevant in over half a decade as srs bsns.

Soz for not taking a forum about a band that hasn't been relevant in over half a decade as srs bsns.

Okay. Tell me how much money did you spent swanning off to Cleveland to see that band that hadn't been relevant in half a decade play one gig?

Do we seriously have to wade through dozens of posts about GDC going to shit and inside jokes being boring etc eeeeeevery thread like this? I get it, I totally get the butthurt but it's been done to death now and is soooo boring.

Okay. Tell me how much money did you spent swanning off to Cleveland to see that band that hadn't been relevant in half a decade play one gig?

How much money did you spend sitting at home being bitter as fuck about missing it? :D

Fuck a repeat of iHeart, I hope he gets drunk, gets naked, smashes his guitar, and starts a mudfight while Tre sets his drumset on fire and eats 50 eggs.

oh, and i hope he snorts cocaine out of a hooker's ass-crack while he's at it.

Archived