Rock and Roll Hall of Fame live thread

Fuzz

What was that intro to Basket Case?

It's the Panic song released on Insomniac in 1995 !

I watched it last night from my DVR recording and I was speechless. Phenomenal introduction, acceptance speech, performance, and more.

Did an "exclusive announcement" happen? I read through this whole thread and didn't see it, so I hope I didn't miss it!

Because you are new every thread there will be things to look out for. In no particular Oder.

1 my hair

2 what I'm wearing

3 am I wearing my ring

4 is there a live stream

5 is there an announcement.

You get the drift - GDC means no life

• Like 3

i watched it yesterday and was an absolute mess. when they cut to their families i just couldn't hold it together, fuck.

their speeches were so fantastic. but i think i'll hold off watching that again for a while.. unless i want a good cry.

Nah there was no exclusive announcement and the band never said there'd be one, it was just made up in some article. If you've seen people asking about it on here recently they were most likely joking (maybe you are too, I don't know :lol:).

Totally wasn't joking, just very gullible ;-)

Ford Motor Company

‏@Ford

Glad we could drive 3 punks from #Oakland to #Cleveland. Tune in @ 8 pm on @HBO for their #RockHall2015 induction.

link: https://twitter.com/Ford/status/604772597373370368

Ford Motor Company

‏@Ford

Congrats on the #RockHall2015 induction, @GreenDay! Thanks for giving our van a backstage pass.

kTTYc3q.jpg

link: https://twitter.com/Ford/status/604820008472969217

:lol:

I'm so ashamed at how hard I laughed at this tweet. Good marketing on their part, too. :P

I watched it again today, and my mom walked by. She said, "Wow, they still sound good."

Hell yeah, they do! :)

Watched it, the performances and everything else were amazing :wub:. Love this band.

Totally wasn't joking, just very gullible ;-)

Glad I answered then :lol:. It was reported as being genuine info at first to be fair, only later it was realized the band themselves hadn't actually said it.

Glad I answered then :lol:. It was reported as being genuine info at first to be fair, only later it was realized the band themselves hadn't actually said it.

Anyway this is late but that was fucking sick. I love this band & I will be listening to them until the day I croak.

• Like 2

Anyway this is late but that was fucking sick. I love this band & I will be listening to them until the day I croak.

At your age it won't be that long.

• Like 1

At your age it won't be that long.

I left that open just for you my elderly friend. But it comes from the heart as a gd fan that was pretty dam touching.

• Like 1

I left that open just for you my elderly friend. But it comes from the heart as a gd fan that was pretty dam touching.

I'm still wiping the tears from my eyes, or matches whatever you prefer.

• Like 1

I'm still wiping the tears from my eyes, or matches whatever you prefer.

He friggin says matches I swear.
  • Like 1

He friggin says matches I swear.

Of course he does. He says matches, but wrote the tears, just to fuck with us.

Of course he does. He says matches, but wrote the tears, just to fuck with us.

Farking American...

I have yet to see the ceremony and was just wondering, for the sake of time, what parts of it was Green Day involved in?

I have yet to see the ceremony and was just wondering, for the sake of time, what parts of it was Green Day involved in?

Their induction, their 3 songs, their intro and they played Boys with Ringo and were in the finale.

• Like 1