Green Day playing 924 Gilman St tonight (May 17th)

Insomniac186

Shit, important questions: Has anyone reported what Billie Joe is wearing? More importantly, is he wearing his wedding ring?

You could see his wedding ring in a picture posted a couple pages back. Definitely there.

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just getting the band back together

Hahahahahahahaha

You could see his wedding ring in a picture posted a couple pages back. Definitely there.

I'll bet Tre accidently swallowed it before they got to Cleveland... :ninja: lol

probably just doesn't want anyone to know about the divorce yet

Obviously. Adrienne is probably dancing backstage so no one will suspect a thing. :lol:

What's the point of these casual "just for fun" shows when they play such a standardized boring setlist? Don't they get tired of playing the same songs all the time?

That set is fucking boring

you are fucking boring.

stuart and the ave, private ale, paper lantern, pasalaqua, christie road, are we the waiting... nice stuff.

I can't believe everyone forgot about Billie's love child that he had during his time with Lady Cobra. Also she was going to be Green Day's Yoko, so she'll be the reason the band breaks up. She'll show up in the studio and just sit there, which will annoy Tre and Mike. Then Billie and Lady Cobra will collaborate and make an album together and she will spend most of the album screaming and yelling.

What's the point of these casual "just for fun" shows when they play such a standardized boring setlist? Don't they get tired of playing the same songs all the time?

as stupid as i remembered you.

as stupid as i remembered you.

Actually, for once, I kind of agree with him. :P

As one of the 4% I've got your back ;)

Yes! *Initiate rage and love tattooed knuckle bump* ;)

It is a pretty standard setlist.. almost the same as the House of Blues. Still be cool to see either way, I guess

i mean, it's definitely stretching it to say any setlist containing stuart and the ave and private ale and christie road and pasalacqua is standardized but they're playing fucking gilman. i think people just expected something super special.

Honestly using a song like 99 Revolutions to open their show at Gilman is kind of insulting. :P

Even if the setlist isn't super unique I'm just happy that they're playing shows and actively being a band again :D

Just imagine if Gilman somehow gets the first live performance of Dirty Rotten Bastards...

Just imagine if Gilman somehow gets the first live performance of Dirty Rotten Bastards...

Oh God. No. Not this again.

Clearly. I mean ever since #trefucked80 started trending it must have been hell trying to keep the band together. For her part Adie really went all out posting weird things on IG...teddy bears with buttons of a five year old Billie (verging on creepy), hashtags about him being the handsomestman (or some terrible phrase/spelling hardly becoming of a lady in her mid 40's) and then...there was...THAT animated video. The least Billie could do is slip the ring back on.

Even though #trefucked80 the end is nigh for their marriage...oh goodbye Green Day.

i forgot that song existed.

GDLoT ~ ♪ ♫ Bex ♫ ♪ @GDLoT · 1m 1 minute ago

She <3 VIDEO! via janeeleelee 1 min ago May 17 2015 | 924 Gilman https://instagram.com/p/2zw-GfCXNo/

I really, really like you.

i knew i felt like my presence was needed.

btw - i used to be 'babyitsablowout', haha. so you might know me, or remember me even. but maybe not.

They're already on Knowledge? Then they have 3 songs left and over an hour to go...

i knew i felt like my presence was needed.

btw - i used to be 'babyitsablowout', haha. so you might know me, or remember me even. but maybe not.

I vaguely remember! Even though I joined in 2012, I didn't really start becoming active until 2013.

Archived