Lullaby Renditions of Green Day

I this it's a great concept, and as someone mentioned they have a wide range of artists to choose from besides Green Day. I'm having a baby in August and you better believe this will be one of the first things I buy :D

I knew you would pop up in here - congratulations again - hope you are over the morning sickness

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I this it's a great concept, and as someone mentioned they have a wide range of artists to choose from besides Green Day. I'm having a baby in August and you better believe this will be one of the first things I buy :D

Congrats! Always good when parents have good taste in music :D

Hey, I always thought, those are the original GD songs? What did I listen to for the last three years then...? :huh:

I knew you would pop up in here - congratulations again - hope you are over the morning sickness

Congrats! Always good when parents have good taste in music :D

Thank you both! Morning sickness is fading, but not gone yet unfortunately.

• 2 weeks later...

So I actually just received the CD as a gift today! I haven't listened to it yet, but it's really adorable. The insert can be turned into a mobile, and there are also pictures of Green Day but in Teddy Bear form inside of the case. The back of the cd case has a song list and then a little blurb that says "Do cries in the night make you a basket case? If a rambunctious baby is turning you into an insomniac, Green Day's anthems made sweet will help them come around. Say good riddance to a cranky baby. Welcome to paradise."

Cheesy, but pretty cute!

So I actually just received the CD as a gift today! I haven't listened to it yet, but it's really adorable. The insert can be turned into a mobile, and there are also pictures of Green Day but in Teddy Bear form inside of the case. The back of the cd case has a song list and then a little blurb that says "Do cries in the night make you a basket case? If a rambunctious baby is turning you into an insomniac, Green Day's anthems made sweet will help them come around. Say good riddance to a cranky baby. Welcome to paradise."

Cheesy, but pretty cute!

That's awesome - was it from hubby or someone else that knows your gd obsession.

Cheesy, but pretty cute!

:lol: That's brilliant! The insert turning into a mobile is genius.

That's awesome - was it from hubby or someone else that knows your gd obsession.

It was a surprise from a friend :-)

It was a surprise from a friend :-)

That is awesome, how are you feeling?

Archived