Green Day inducted into the Hall Of Fame

Liam

I thought it was so cute :D And appropriate, without her he wouldn't be where he is now.

Adie rules.

I want to be part of an Adie fanclub :lol:

He's a cute cry baby :D I kind of admire her, it couldn't always be easy. And 21 years is a fangirlling worthy number. I mean it's more than my entire life. I realise we're idealising it all but it's still great.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This weekend was fantastic. I'm glad I got to hang out with some great people. I'm so ready for them to tour again so we can all meet up again!

Aww that speech made me tear up (I've just watched it), so moving :) :) So proud of them:) and I'm so happy for you people who were there!

Ok, I gotta say this - I don't like Fall Out Boy, I don't like their music but their speeches were really, really nice!

Ok, I gotta say this - I don't like Fall Out Boy, I don't like their music but their speeches were really, really nice!

they really are nice,intelligent guys :)

Could you post a link to it please? Can't find it in the previous pagessss:(

Could you post a link to it please? Can't find it in the previous pagessss:(

Did anyone film their intro video? (where they show live clips, interviews, all their achievements)

That picture of Chris Jericho with Billie is the most important thing in my life right now.

Did anyone film their intro video? (where they show live clips, interviews, all their achievements)

i did. i'll upload it when i get home if it turned out okay.

i did. i'll upload it when i get home if it turned out okay.

There was an intro video!? *-* awesome

American Idiot sounded fantastic. Billie's vocals were different.... but not bad in any way!! They really put in a ton of effort and energy to make those 3 songs sound perfect. Can't wait to have the pro footage of them

why was Josh inducted and Jason wasn't? I don't follow RHCP, but he's been there only shortly before the Hof, wasn't he?

Yes, he joined mid-2009 and John left in September 2008 or so. Back then, it was said that an artist who is induced must have recorded an album with the band, which is why numerous guitarists and drummers they had over the years were not induced, but e.g. Jack Sherman and Cliff Martinez were.

Come to think of it, it makes no sense.

Also, John boycotted the ceremony, but unlike Axl Rose, he just kept quiet. Not sure if you're familiar with Axl's fuck-all letter to...pretty much everybody.

Aw man, Fall Out Boy's induction speech made me tear up a little, it was beautiful, it encapsulates the way Green Day's music changes a fan's life. I loved it.

And I love Green Day so much holy fuck, in moments like these I'm 14 again and I feel so happy and proud to be a part of this.

I'm just so proud of these guys, I can hardly put it into words how I feel. Been a fan since Dookie and can't believe that was 21 years ago already. That record just said everything of how I felt at that time of my life. I'm proud of Green Day and so proud to be a fan!

Archived