Green Day inducted into the Hall Of Fame

Liam

Mods? I thought that we had all agreed to stop the shitfight, or is it a free for all again?

ta43174_361.jpg?bc

I’m guessing he didn’t want to risk it being awkward :P

From the videos it seems like there was a it more singing and a bit less hey ohing at HOB too, which isn’t such a bad thing....

i think it was only one Hey Oh and not a few but I guess a Green Day perfomance is not a Green Day performance without at least one Hey Oh :P

And yeah, he expected that the hall wasn't full of Green Day fans who know how it's done and know all the lyrics :D

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i liked how they were ready to try new things on that album. otherwise i prefer raw sound. anyway it's nice to have something to look forward to.

What hint?

What hint?

Mike said to Billie and Tré "I'll see you in band practice" at the end of his speech and Billie said "We'll talk later" to Rob Cavallo when he thanked him in his speech :)

You can read the speeches here: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/green-day-thank-vans-fans-rock-roll-at-hall-of-fame-read-the-speech-20150418

who was she there to watch

Nobody in particular. She and her husband came just to go.

Get to fuck tbh. You're a fucking asshole.

Also whoever said Billie sounded wasted could not b more wrong. He and the band sounded amazing.

When I said to stop that meant everyone. Anyone who decides to carry this on will be suspended.

When I said to stop that meant everyone. Anyone who decides to carry this on will be suspended.

I didn't know you said to stop cba with reading the entire thread on mobile. Not at all sorry I said it but I will drop it.

I didn't know you said to stop cba with reading the entire thread on mobile. Not at all sorry I said it but I will drop it.

Fair enough if you didn't see my posts, although I would've asked you not to make personal attacks either way, but yeah let's move on now.

Nobody in particular. She and her husband came just to go.

So this person that didn't know who Green Day was took my tickets????? I hate her.

So this person that didn't know who Green Day was took my tickets????? I hate her.

it was me and my imaginary wife harsh!

How can somebody buy so hefty tickets just to come and go? I know it's supossedly prestigious and it's a chance to see a ton of famous people but it makes no sense to me. besides i wish Judi could've gone :D

How can somebody buy so hefty tickets just to come and go? I know it's supossedly prestigious and it's a chance to see a ton of famous people but it makes no sense to me. besides i wish Judi could've gone :D

we just wanted a romantic...loud.. date night to rekindle our romance..

it was me and my imaginary wife harsh!

I don't hate you, only the imaginary wife. :wub:

:wub: Thanks!

You're forgiven

ill tell stephanie she'll be thrilled

also sorry for the off topic-ness-seses im done!

ill tell stephanie she'll be thrilled

also sorry for the off topic-ness-seses im done!

sending my greetings. must've been best date nite on earth.

sending my greetings. must've been best date nite on earth.

She left me.. but she'll be thrilled to know you are forgiving her..shes like that.. goddamn she was a beast

(sorry for continuing I didnt even realize)

She left me.. but she'll be thrilled to know you are forgiving her..shes like that.. goddamn she was a beast

Do you seriously mean she took my ticket and then dumped you??? It looks like I will have to kick her ass for a number of reasons.

Do you seriously mean she took my ticket and then dumped you??? It looks like I will have to kick her ass for a number of reasons.

Sadly thats correct.. and if only she had an ass.. sigh

(am i gonna get in trouble for this?)

OMG BILLIE DRANK SOM WINE :toocool:

Apparently he relapsed and Green Day is over. He's done that before and nothing bad came out of it so there's no reason to make a fuss about it. He seems to be able to control it now.

Sadly thats correct.. and if only she had an ass.. sigh

(am i gonna get in trouble for this?)

assless wife who dumped you is a problem herself.

Apparently he relapsed and Green Day is over. He's done that before and nothing bad came out of it so there's no reason to make a fuss about it. He seems to be able to control it now.

Oh, that is still a bit worrying :S sober people should not taste alcohol again.

On the other hand, maybe it's grape juice.

Archived