Tre Cool getting married October 11

desertrose

Instagram itself was never the issue, the drama that happened to occur via it is over now, and he's been back using it and posting photos of Sara and himself on it for several months. So to say it's ironic or that there's anything at all remarkable about Instagram being involved in this is a pretty big stretch.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How seriously people take themselves/this forum is slowly creeping up to a more and more entertaining level. Love it.

Someone said they didn't see the irony, you explained why you thought there was irony and a couple of people explained why they thought there wasn't. Don't really see a difference between your response and ours in terms of how seriously it indicates anyone takes themselves :P

The dress is gorgeous and they both look great, Tre is so dapper haha! Lovely photo.

10706863_553293821437655_320894474_n.jpg

mikefasano

2 hours ago· Betty's Zumba Dance Workout

#FuckYes! #Congratulations @bubukittyfk & @treleparc aka #theWrights #GodBless #SoBlessed

I wonder if Billie and Mike was there. Hope some more info of that will show up. Congrats to the both of them. Hope Tré finally found the right one ?

I wonder if Billie and Mike was there. Hope some more info of that will show up. Congrats to the both of them. Hope Tré finally found the right one

I wondered about that too... I guess we'll have to wait for more photos to show up...

They look absolutely happy together. So beautiful! :wub: I wish them the best of luck!

jokes aside ... someone is writing on social networks that Billie and Mike were not there, but the serious thing is that these people insinuate that they [Mike and Billie] hate Sarah. how stupid can people be? Tre seems very happy!!!

Another picture ( posted by iwilltattoo)

10706723_1564320533787571_1330166254_n.j

Actually, there is a photo of Mike and Billie there, so people really don't know what they are talking about. Don't believe everything you read on social media, folks.

I'm just really pleased for the couple. They look really, really happy, and they always have in all the photos they've posted. I like that they were together for quite awhile before getting married, and I like how she's in a band herself and most likely has a better understanding of the music scene than your average chick. Here's to hoping that they have many, many happy years together!

And here was I only wondering if they were there so I could see them looking handsome in their wedding outfits :P

Actually, there is a photo of Mike and Billie there, so people really don't know what they are talking about. Don't believe everything you read on social media, folks.

Can you post it? I didn't see it

Can you post it? I didn't see it

I retweeted it on my Greendaymind twitter. I mostly attempt to not take people's photos from their original posting. Find it there, I won't repost it, I leave that to others.

Archived