Green Day on the cover of Kerrang #1535 + "untold story" of American Idiot

Iva

Thanks very much for the scans! It's a quality article, mostly based on old stuff of course but very interesting and well put together and with quite a lot of not-often-mentioned details in there. And cool to hear the perspectives of all the different people involved in making it (as well as just the band). I enjoyed it.

Now that's very interesting - I didn't know about the fire at the studio personally, so I guess I learned something new.

I'd heard about it once before, and the reason I remember is that Tre said it was Frank Sinatra's old studio and they'd joked that his ghost started the fire in protest at them recording there :lol:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks very much for the scans! It's a quality article, mostly based on old stuff of course but very interesting and well put together and with quite a lot of not-often-mentioned details in there. And cool to hear the perspectives of all the different people involved in making it (as well as just the band). I enjoyed it.

I'd heard about it once before, and the reason I remember is that Tre said it was Frank Sinatra's old studio and they'd joked that his ghost started the fire in protest at them recording there :lol:

Learned something new. I had never heard that part of the story before. Typical Tre too!!

Thank you for the scans :) I already read some lines from previews interviews so I don't know if I'm gonna read the whole thing...

Archived