"Ordinary World" movie starring Billie Joe

Give_Me_Novacaine90

2 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Sorry. It's just that I've been going through a lot today and I've been drinking a LOT and when I get like this I can only feel better by making jokes. I didn't mean to hurt anyone I'm just a disaster sorry.

K, go be a disaster in other threads and quit trying to shit on other people enjoying something.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Fuzz said:

K, go be a disaster in other threads and quit trying to shit on other people enjoying something.

Doctor took my berry juice and told me I was important. I wasn't trying to shit on people. I'll leave.

26 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Ordinary World was just flat out terrible and unoriginal. Hopefully the other songs are more heartfelt.

I enjoyed both.

Anyway...

I'm looking forward to reading some reviews of the film and to an eventual trailer in the coming months since the film it'll be out this Fall.

1 minute ago, BillyjoelxkidXx said:

I enjoyed both.

I didn't get to hear the first one but I thought Ordinary World was okay. Definitely not terrible.

Just now, Matt. said:

Anyway...

I'm looking forward to reading some reviews it the film and to an eventual trailer in the coming months since the film it'll be out this Fall.

Same. 

It is great to hear it is coming out in the fall.

2 minutes ago, Matt. said:

Anyway...

I'm looking forward to reading some reviews of the film and to an eventual trailer in the coming months since the film it'll be out this Fall.

Does it have a confirmed release date?

3 minutes ago, BillyjoelxkidXx said:

I enjoyed both.

Idk No Action was great but Ordinary World just seemed stale and sound like a song I'd heard 100 times before.

Just now, DookieLukie said:

The fall release date was mentioned during the showing.  Exact date was not

2 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Idk No Action was great but Ordinary World just seemed stale and sound like a song I'd heard 100 times before.

It's been written for a movie - not a GD single release.

Studio versions are probably gonna be released on a soundtrack album or something

The Replacements reference in geezer tho

Billie should have played that! 

Ok , home and finally had a meal.

Also, I didn't know there was an open bar, darn it. Oh well.

Before the film began as we were seated and such, we kept on looking behind us where the box is and saw Joan Jett, Jesse Malin, Billie Joe, and Adrienne . We waved at some point and they waved back (Billie and Joan I believe). We saw Adrienne and Billie Joe enter the seating area (Rebecca Naomi Jones-Whatsername from the musical was also there). People who stepped outside were running into Billie and Jeff every so often.
The movie was alright and Billie acted adorably in the film. His character definitely had some moments in which one couldn't help but giggle at. I don't know how to say enough without spoiling it ... However, SWMRS and Jakob were both credited in the film for contributing with the music, and it was also stated that one of the songs in the film was recorded by Green Day (from what I understood) at Otis.

The performance: OK
As I stated, I didn't know that everyone would rush up to the stage (I had assumed we would just stand in place and all) so somehow I ended up right against the stage, to Billie's right. Song from the movie was played, Billie introduced those on staged, Scattered was next, followed by American Idiot (one verse) and Bad Reputation with Joan Jett, and finally the ending song from the movie. Very quick but wow, the energy from those around me was just enticing. One of the young actresses from the film was enjoying the show from up front as well). The picks on the stands were not thrown but people still got them anyway.

Still pumped despite it happening 2 hrs ago.
Any new info on the Jesse Malin show?

Anyone get to record any of theother  songs inthe movie? I shouldve. ..kickin myself now.

The song during the closing credits was fucking great. Best one imo. It had two words in the title and started w "b" ..."body bag" or something like that? Had a very 21st century breakdown (the song) feel to it

i liked the movie. Billie killed it. Hes  definitely not a perfect actor but man he did really well considering

I got a setlist that ill post tomorrow

I was so damn close to billie that my pic doesn't do it justice. So awesomeee:

2 minutes ago, Paola17 said:

Ok , home and finally had a meal.

Also, I didn't know there was an open bar, darn it. Oh well.

Before the film began as we were seated and such, we kept on looking behind us where the box is and saw Joan Jett, Jesse Malin, Billie Joe, and Adrienne . We waved at some point and they waved back (Billie and Joan I believe). We saw Adrienne and Billie Joe enter the seating area (Rebecca Naomi Jones-Whatsername from the musical was also there). People who stepped outside were running into Billie and Jeff every so often.
The movie was alright and Billie acted adorably in the film. His character definitely had some moments in which one couldn't help but giggle at. I don't know how to say enough without spoiling it ... However, SWMRS and Jakob were both credited in the film for contributing with the music, and it was also stated that one of the songs in the film was recorded by Green Day (from what I understood) at Otis.

The performance: OK
As I stated, I didn't know that everyone would rush up to the stage (I had assumed we would just stand in place and all) so somehow I ended up right against the stage, to Billie's right. Song from the movie was played, Billie introduced those on staged, Scattered was next, followed by American Idiot (one verse) and Bad Reputation with Joan Jett, and finally the ending song from the movie. Very quick but wow, the energy from those around me was just enticing. One of the young actresses from the film was enjoying the show from up front as well). The picks on the stands were not thrown but people still got them anyway.

Still pumped despite it happening 2 hrs ago.
Any new info on the Jesse Malin show?

Was Billie's acting any good? I've heard that he was very funny and adorable but was it cringeworthy or actually a good performance?
Sound's like it was an awesome night!!

Adrienne and Sara were super cute towards me so that's a plus 

He's not going to win any awards but his acting was fine. 

Where was Selma Blair and Adrienne during the performance ? 

No idea where but rich Russo just posted a pic of Billie performing in the east village 

morganseesshows@footymax923

Jeff Matika filled in as bassist tonight and needed a guide - that's all I know, hahah

morganseesshows@footymax923

YEAH! Billie forgot for a solid 30 seconds what record it was on. It was awesome!

CgxptZAUoAEP8yQ.jpg

Olivia ‏@livsingh95 2 hours ago

When you're sitting on a sidewalk watching a DCOM on Netflix and @BJAofficial comes out...

CgyFUh2WYAAa11h.jpg

Soraya Beheshti ‏@sorayabeheshti 17 minutes ago

@GreenDay hey Billie! Saw u today at the show. I was the girl standing behind your car. I saw you right before the movie by the door and I

I GOT IN!  On the rush line.  I don't think they let in very many.

I was super surprised by how NOT TERRIBLE Billie Joe was acting-wise :lol:  The fact that I NEVER CRINGED was literally shocking to me haha.

Surprise Joan Jett was amazing :D:D

10 minutes ago, desertrose said:

CgxptZAUoAEP8yQ.jpg

Olivia ‏@livsingh95 2 hours ago

When you're sitting on a sidewalk watching a DCOM on Netflix and @BJAofficial comes out...

NOOOO he came out the back. We were waiting in the front. I still got a picture with Tre tho which was pretty cool 

CgxxQ3SWIAEGHGi.jpg

☀️summerbaby  ‏@raisedinthecity 2 hours ago

this is my foot next to Billie joe's pedal board

cute video

CgyEMfEWwAATFDp.jpg

Rich Russo ‏@DJRichRusso 34 minutes ago

And the night continues after E Street Brooklyn it’s @jesse_malin & @bjaofficial tearing up east village

Archived