Avon Walk For Breast Cancer In Support Of Brittney

JellyTime

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Go get a t-shirt! http://www.greendaycommunity.org/topic/97235-new-shirt-fk-cancer-100-proceeds-going-to-charity/

Also, I just noticed on Britt's list is: A & B Armstrong $1,000!!!!

When I saw that I was like "Does this couple think they are being mysterious? Who could A&B possibly be?" :lol:

She's raised over $13,000. 5K came from Mike and 1K came from A&B. I also saw Billie's sister Anna donated 40 bucks or so.

When I saw that I was like "Does this couple think they are being mysterious? Who could A&B possibly be?" :lol:

Might just be a character limit.

We have raised over $400 with the proceeds from the F**K Cancer Shirts. We are planning on sending the donation to team Britt tomorrow, so if you are interesting in buying a shirt and have the proceeds go directly to team brit please purchase your shirt by tomorrow. Proceeds from shirts purchased after tomorrow will be a general donation at a later date.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow I must not have been paying attention because I definitely didn't realize this was a 26 mile walk. Just assumed it was your typical 5k/10k. Awesome Mike and co!

Wow I must not have been paying attention because I definitely didn't realize this was a 26 mile walk. Just assumed it was your typical 5k/10k. Awesome Mike and co!

Yeah, but not that hard as it's over 2 days. So only a 13 mile walk a day. And on the sleepover night they have a big dinner and kind of party for everyone participating. Good cause walk with lots of fun attached.

Yeah, but not that hard as it's over 2 days. So only a 13 mile walk a day. And on the sleepover night they have a big dinner and kind of party for everyone participating. Good cause walk with lots of fun attached.

I should have joined, ´cause it´s just what I love to do: hiking and having a good meal and some fun.

I would sell my left kidney to be able to donate to this. If my paychecks weren't sucking lately from me having to call off constantly I would donate at least $100 to this. Cancer is such a huge deal in my life and in my family and it breaks my heart to have to see people suffer from it.

If this is still going once I get my first paycheck from my cleaning job I'll donate that paycheck to this cause.

I would sell my left kidney to be able to donate to this. If my paychecks weren't sucking lately from me having to call off constantly I would donate at least $100 to this. Cancer is such a huge deal in my life and in my family and it breaks my heart to have to see people suffer from it.

If this is still going once I get my first paycheck from my cleaning job I'll donate that paycheck to this cause.

This exact event is over but you can donate anytime and in your name or anyone else's name for that matter

This exact event is over but you can donate anytime and in your name or anyone else's name for that matter

I suppose I can just donate to another breast cancer research organization. Or even the American Cancer Society, for that matter.

Maybe when I do Relay for Life next year I'll add a pin to my shirt in Brittney's honor.

I suppose I can just donate to another breast cancer research organization. Or even the American Cancer Society, for that matter.

Maybe when I do Relay for Life next year I'll add a pin to my shirt in Brittney's honor.

You can still donate to Avon's organization as well just the money for the teams for the walk event is over but yeah those organizations are great as well

I get so happy every time they post stuff like this for cancer, it's for a great cause! For team Britt :)

Avon Walk for Breast Cancer Santa Barbara Raises $4.6 Million

"I was moved by the Avon Walk this weekend,” said Mike Dirnt, bassist for the rock band Green Day. "My wife is currently battling this disease, so it was both inspiring and encouraging to speak with survivors and their loved ones."

http://www.noozhawk.com/article/avon_walk_for_breast_cancer_santa_barbara_raises_4.6_million#.VA6LZDCZKIA.twitter

• 1 month later...

Archived