Green Day's Fashion Choices

AmyxLongview

3 minutes ago, unextraordinarygirl said:

I was watching Cuatro the other night and didn't like Mike's long hair in that at all. It didn't suit him. 

Amen. I like every kind of hair on Mike (especially the short dark / ombre spiky thing) -except the long blonde hair from the Trilogy era. That was actually the worst :lol:

Actually Mike looked exactly like a guy I went to school with's mother with that long hair :lol:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, unextraordinarygirl said:

I was watching Cuatro the other night and didn't like Mike's long hair in that at all. It didn't suit him. 

I don't really like any of guys hair from Cuatro's video not just Mike..but I like how they dress from video.

I always love Billie in a shirt, although there are advantages to a t-shirt but will try and avoid going into fangirl territory!  I think they look so well and happy that it over-rides whatever they are wearing just now, who can see their clothes with those smiles on full beam :D I am always stunned how Tre can play like he does in a shirt, it must be constricting.

14 hours ago, jengd said:

I always love Billie in a shirt, although there are advantages to a t-shirt but will try and avoid going into fangirl territory!  I think they look so well and happy that it over-rides whatever they are wearing just now, who can see their clothes with those smiles on full beam :D I am always stunned how Tre can play like he does in a shirt, it must be constricting.

which Billie's shirt you are talking about?..I like the T-shirt where he wored it inside and out, where they were doing the song "Troublemaker"

Any shirt, I think there are quite a few of us on here who like Billie in a shirt/collar/tie and like to see his Rumi tattoo, also we like short sleeve t-shirts as we can see his lovely, muscular arms and tattoos, happy either way! Basically, we like to see Billie, and lots of him :wub:

I haven't read the previous pages of this thread, but I just needed to add the following:

Billie really needs to find a new design for his sunglasses.

5 hours ago, jengd said:

Any shirt, I think there are quite a few of us on here who like Billie in a shirt/collar/tie and like to see his Rumi tattoo, also we like short sleeve t-shirts as we can see his lovely, muscular arms and tattoos, happy either way! Basically, we like to see Billie, and lots of him :wub:

Totally agree more Billie the better!..😍

3 hours ago, belinda jane said:

I haven't read the previous pages of this thread, but I just needed to add the following:

Billie really needs to find a new design for his sunglasses.

You mean stop using Adi's:lol:

1 hour ago, Tinkle said:

You mean stop using Adi's:lol:

it is HIS..that is why he needed new design..like Belinda said on Top..:D

Billie can wear pretty much anything he wants (lol as if) but I really don't get the sunglasses thing. His prescription glasses suit him so well too, somebody just buy him a pair of wayfarers already

6 hours ago, herewegoagain said:

Billie can wear pretty much anything he wants (lol as if) but I really don't get the sunglasses thing. His prescription glasses suit him so well too, somebody just buy him a pair of wayfarers already

When did Billie's starting to wear prescription glasses? Do you know?..

16 minutes ago, Caroline Truong said:

When did Billie's starting to wear prescription glasses? Do you know?..

I'd say 2010-ish? 

• 1 year later...

I've always liked Billie's look during the early eras, like kerplunk, dookie, insomniac and I'd really like to know what type and/or brand of trousers he wore during this time. It seems like he was fond of tapered fit trousers but I'm not really sure. Would be more than happy for some response :)

I love it when Billie wears red or black. They both really look good on him! Though white does too. Especially with horizontal stripes. Never really liked vertical stripes on clothes. I think he can pull off both medium and short hair very well. I do prefer it fluffier, like 21CB era, but I like it short too. Eyeliner looks absolutely stunning on him and intensifies his beautiful green eyes.

35 minutes ago, Signe said:

I love it when Billie wears his black denim (?) jacket. It really suits him. 

And the blue one he wore filing the Working Class Hero video, and tv performance 😍😍

On 8/27/2018 at 7:26 AM, Signe said:

I love it when Billie wears his black denim (?) jacket. It really suits him. 

Are you talking about the Levi's black denim jacket? If so, yes, I do agree with you. It suits him really well. Plus, Levi's, even if it is now a world known brand, it is from San Francisco, so a brand that is local to where Billie lives.

10 hours ago, IcyMoffatt said:

Are you talking about the Levi's black denim jacket? If so, yes, I do agree with you. It suits him really well. Plus, Levi's, even if it is now a world known brand, it is from San Francisco, so a brand that is local to where Billie lives.

Yes! Cool that it's from SF, I had no idea about that. 

But same goes for the kind of… sqaure shaped leather jacket he always wears. Somehow that shape in clothing look really awesome on him. 

Archived