Adeline Records - Waiting 7" Neon Pink and Neon Green

desertrose

I made two orders of both vinyls (one for me, one for a friend) and I've only received confirmation for the second order, nothing about the first. currently freaking out that my order didn't go through for some reason and now I'm worried as all hell

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I made two orders of both vinyls (one for me, one for a friend) and I've only received confirmation for the second order, nothing about the first. currently freaking out that my order didn't go through for some reason and now I'm worried as all hell

do you have confirmation numbers for both orders in the same email maybe ?

I got an e-mail from Adeline in the middle of last night to say both my pink and green versions had been shipped, so it seems the roll-out has begun :-)

I got an e-mail from Adeline in the middle of last night to say both my pink and green versions had been shipped, so it seems the roll-out has begun :-)

Yep I got an email a couple of days ago saying my green copy had been shipped (as well as a few other things a brought to level out the value of the shipping cost).

I'm willing to trade a grey or clear for a dark blue ...aka dark teal like Chris has...i have the standard teal color

do you have confirmation numbers for both orders in the same email maybe ?

i thankfully got the second conformation a couple days later :lol: i am so paranoid hah

HELLO, BEAUTIFUL

70f8rp.jpg

THEY LOOK AWESOME !!!

I WANT MINEEEEE :D :D

There's also a Clear Blue one of "Waiting". Bought it on eBay, it sold out within an hour.

Thanks to Adeline Records FOR NOT ANNOUNCING IT...AGAIN

i'm getting quite pissed off with Adeline for releasing so many so close together. I'M POOR, I CAN'T AFFORD THIS. ugh.

Wow, posted half way around the world in little over a week. Most things take a month or more to do that.

Mine arrived a few days ago:

What's this about other colours coming out?

Well, there's at least one in blue, like I posted. Neither that one nor one in the future was announced.

There will be a "Warning" 7'' repress - surely coming soon. I think it will be also 2 and 1 secret/unannounced. Like the "Minority" ones.

Ah, ok cool - bit unfair, I suppose Adeline just want you to keep checking the website for new additions?

I found a 'solid' blue Waiting 7" online - is that the one you mean or is there a 'clear' version too?

Ah, ok cool - bit unfair, I suppose Adeline just want you to keep checking the website for new additions?

I found a 'solid' blue Waiting 7" online - is that the one you mean or is there a 'clear' version too?

Seems like they're all the same. Here's the one I bought:

$_57.JPG

Ah ok cool - I've sourced one, but would prefer to hear from Adeline when new things are upcoming. Thanks for the guidance.

They are certainly milking the Warning-era for all its worth to them ;-) Don't blame the company, but I for one will not always be able to always justify paying out for yet another version of Minority or the album etc.

Ah ok cool - I've sourced one, but would prefer to hear from Adeline when new things are upcoming. Thanks for the guidance.

They are certainly milking the Warning-era for all its worth to them ;-) Don't blame the company, but I for one will not always be able to always justify paying out for yet another version of Minority or the album etc.

Yeah, sure - we all like the idea of new colored vinyls, but so many for so few records is kinda lame.

Adeline 'announced' that they will get the rights for other albums and re-press these aswell, which or when I don't know.

There will definitely be more this summer.

They only announce the re-presses which they sell themselves. The ones from Madhouse, Interpunk, HotTopic,...they don't announce because they don't sell 'em themselves...sounds stupid, is stupid, but that's business.

Got my "baby blue waiting" in the mail today. Prettyyyy

Has anyone actually gotten a transparent blue like the rendered pics show and if it actually exists?

Got my "baby blue waiting" in the mail today. Prettyyyy

Has anyone actually gotten a transparent blue like the rendered pics show and if it actually exists?

what picture do you mean?

Im almost sure theres only one kind of blue pressing..

There was a couple pics floating around on sites listing it in the uk that called it clear blue or transparent blue...dont remember where right now. Im sure it was just a guess at the color before they received the opaque blue in

you mean from madhouse uk? well they're all the same.. the 'clear blue' isnt that clear.. if you lay down the vinyl on the cover you barely can see through it.. you see the writing though..

EDIT: here is the one offered as "clear blue" - not that clear.. you barely can see mike or the tracklist on the back

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/GREEN-DAY-7-Waiting-CLEAR-BLUE-Vinyl-Limited-Edn-Maria-LIVE-2014-Official-/00/s/MTMwNVgxNjAw/z/aqIAAOxymmJTj1It/$_1.JPG

Adeline just put some new pre-orders into their store:

six, yes SIX new pressings!!!

Pressing info:

Warning LP - 1500 on Lime Green
Waiting 7'' - 500 on Clear Purple, 1000 on Clear Blue, 1000 on Clear
Minority 7'' - 500 Red/Cream Splatter, 1000 Grey Marble

Archived