Adeline Records - Waiting 7" Neon Pink and Neon Green

desertrose

Adeline has to repress everything, making a million different versions. There's like, 7 different Minority vinyls, white labels and red labels and different colors, 2 or 3 Warning single vinyls, this is the third Waiting, and there are four Warning album vinyls between Reprise and Adeline. You try collecting all of those :angry:

I really like that there are so many different pressings!! Collecting them is fun :) especially when u have all together then..

Interpunk sells the single as "Vibrant Pink" vinyl (-> maybe just "Neon Pink"?): http://interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=76249&

ja kp. auch vorhin gesehen.. könnt auch die originale beschreibung sein.. allerdings "Release 2014" - mal abwarten oder anschreiben..

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's the goal! :P nah i totally agree, it's insane how many versions there are now, it certainly makes collecting that bit harder & costly. but damn is it good to look at :P

That feeling when you have them all though.

Only GreenDayChris knows that feeling.

warning-era-may-2013.jpg

haha xD I cant wait to make a new Minority 7" pic when I recieved the new ones.. :)

brb crying forever

I usually spend 30 minutes a month on his site, just looking at everything over and over. He's my new go-to catalog since greendaydiscography.com stopped being updated

I usually spend 30 minutes a month on his site, just looking at everything over and over. He's my new go-to catalog since greendaydiscography.com stopped being updated

thanks a lot for this! :) I´m also hard working on getting the rest of my site updated.. a lot of new stuff will come! :) Thanks again :)

Only GreenDayChris knows that feeling.

Excuse me, I have a lot of crying to do.

thanks a lot for this! :) I´m also hard working on getting the rest of my site updated.. a lot of new stuff will come! :) Thanks again :)

You have Billie Joe's creepers? :cry:

Yes,.. as seen on the Broadway Idiot making of!

Yes,.. as seen on the Broadway Idiot making of!

How much did you pay for those babies?

How much did you pay for those babies?

It was a charity auction - also promoted on greenday.com, greendayauthority and many more fan sites.. got it quite cheap if you think about it! :D it was a three digit number..

It was a charity auction - also promoted on greenday.com, greendayauthority and many more fan sites.. got it quite cheap if you think about it! :D it was a three digit number..

Three digits is a lot for me. :lol: Urgh, I hate you so much right now.

If you

ever plan on selling those please contact me!

If you

yeah its a lot of money.. but cheap for what I were buying :D

If you

Lol why would he sell things to people who hate him? :P

Lol why would he sell things to people who hate him? :P

I only hate him a little because he has something I would kill to own. :P

Im not selling anyway xD

I'm saying in the future, when you realize you don't really want his shoes anymore. :P

Anyways, ordered the green vinyl. Can't wait for May now.

I'm saying in the future, when you realize you don't really want his shoes anymore. :P

Anyways, ordered the green vinyl. Can't wait for May now.

"I´m not selling anyway" meant I´m not selling anyway.. not now, not in the future :D haha I´m sure sooner or later there will be something like that in eBay..

"I´m not selling anyway" meant I´m not selling anyway.. not now, not in the future :D haha I´m sure sooner or later there will be something like that in eBay..

Just saying on the very very very rare chance you grow out of Green Day or something, I'll be happy to buy those sweet things from you. :P

Does anyone know how much the neon pink one will be when they hit ebay?

Just saying on the very very very rare chance you grow out of Green Day or something, I'll be happy to buy those sweet things from you. :P

Does anyone know how much the neon pink one will be when they hit ebay?

its a very very rare chance yes xD

I know that a lot collectors missed it! So probably wait a bit.. later on you will get it way cheaper! The clear Minority sold out quick, too back then and as it showed up in eBay it was US $70+ and now you get it way cheaper..

its a very very rare chance yes xD

I know that a lot collectors missed it! So probably wait a bit.. later on you will get it way cheaper! The clear Minority sold out quick, too back then and as it showed up in eBay it was US $70+ and now you get it way cheaper..

I really wanted that coke bottle vinyl they released, and the white one before that.

I really wanted that coke bottle vinyl they released, and the white one before that.

Haven´t got them? Have you checked eBay for them? well for the white one xD coke bottle clear later on of course.. I dont have them twice either, sorry!

Hey,

just added the part of "Broadway Idiot" where BJ is St. Jimmy to the website plus some screenshots.. (because of the shoes, you know) it was hard work to get that part of broadway idiot there damn xD but you can check it out now :)

http://www.greenday-collection.de/billie-joe-s-shoes/

Archived