Green Day Rock Band

themole

Guest FlirtyDutherMucker
Yeah, those ones would be great! I hope they get some songs from 39/Smooth and Kerplunk! on there. Or just songs other than the singles. The singles are great, and it's good to have them because they are well known, but it would be awesome to play songs like Chump and Christie Road like you said.

I can see HMX (the company who's developing the game) releasing full album downloadable content of Green Day albums - so if Christie Road doesn't make it onto the 45 song tracklist - then it'll be included in the album downloadable content on part of the 'Kerplunk!' full album downloadable content. :D

Playing Dookie back-to-back would make me day :D

What songs do you all really want to see on this?

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What if they released an "unlock" via Xbox Live to let you swear :P

That would be an idea.

Or have an uncensored version offered online through the Idiot Club/Harmonix.

I can see HMX (the company who's developing the game) releasing full album downloadable content of Green Day albums - so if Christie Road doesn't make it onto the 45 song tracklist - then it'll be included in the album downloadable content on part of the 'Kerplunk!' full album downloadable content. :D

Playing Dookie back-to-back would make me day :D

What songs do you all really want to see on this?

That sounds great! And yeah I'd love to play Dookie all day. :lol:

I'd really like to see some Kerplunk! stuff; that's one of my favorite albums. Who Wrote Holden Caulfield would be awesome. Having a Blast is one of my favorite songs, so I'd like that one. Hm..Oh, Platypus (I Hate You) would be epic. :lol: Just songs you wouldn't assume would be on there. The singles of course, but then just awesome ones like that.

I'd really like to see some Kerplunk! stuff; that's one of my favorite albums. Who Wrote Holden Caulfield would be awesome. Having a Blast is one of my favorite songs, so I'd like that one. Hm..Oh, Platypus (I Hate You) would be epic. :lol: Just songs you wouldn't assume would be on there. The singles of course, but then just awesome ones like that.

haah platypus would be great!!

they'd have to edit that whole edit portion of the "dick head, fuck face" etc.. :down:

haah platypus would be great!!

they'd have to edit that whole edit portion of the "dick head, fuck face" etc.. :down:

Ah, true. I didn't think of that. :/

OH WELL. You can barely understand what he says anyway, hahaha.

Guest FlirtyDutherMucker

Actually, if the game is really successful, I can see them putting out the whole discography

That would be awesome

i really hope they put at least one song from 1039/smoothed or Kerplunk!

but i doubt it :/

I guarantee they'll have at least one song from each actually.

They're gonna tell the story of their career through music, so they have to start at the beginning.

I'd love to see JAR!

Actually, if the game is really successful, I can see them putting out the whole discography

That would be awesome

Oh, that would make my life. :lol:

Guest FlirtyDutherMucker

They're gonna tell the story of their career through music, so they have to start at the beginning.

Thinking about it, didn't they say Green Day lost the access to their pre-Dookie material?

I will be seriously gutted if that is the case

Ah, true. I didn't think of that. :/

OH WELL. You can barely understand what he says anyway, hahaha.

haah thats true

hrmm you're right! :)

Thinking about it, didn't they say Green Day lost the access to their pre-Dookie material?

I...hope not!

I don't think so though, remember that both albums were just reprinted by Reprise in May/June.

i thought they got it back and released off reprise because they were getting their loyalties or something.

im not sure the full story.

They should definitley have the song Green Day, because it's so fitting, and Sweet Children.

Guest FlirtyDutherMucker
I...hope not!

I don't think so though, remember that both albums were just reprinted by Reprise in May/June.

Ahhhh

I just remember that something along those lines was mentioned

i thought they got it back and released off reprise because they were getting their loyalties or something.

im not sure the full story.

Oh yeah that was it

Well I can see Lookout-era tracks being added :D

I'm SO excited about this, I squealed when I heard the news, lol. Of course there are a few favorites of mine that I'm hoping will be on there - but I'm sure any songs they've chosen will be great to play. :happy:

Ahhhh

I just remember that something along those lines was mentioned

Oh yeah that was it

Well I can see Lookout-era tracks being added :D

haah i meant royalties

oops but you knew what i meant

haha im really looking forward to the lookout era tracks!

That would be awesome

I don't know about that, but they will probably release a couple of albums as DLC (American Idiot would be almost definite, with 21CB very likely too)

their piano songs wont work in this game then, but other than that the rest of their songs should work fine in this game

well if they do something like Viva La Gloria! with the piano in the beginning, they'll probably give you the words to sing and have the piano playing in the background going into full band

well if they do something like Viva La Gloria! with the piano in the beginning, they'll probably give you the words to sing and have the piano playing in the background going into full band

thats what i thought

Edit: nevermind, all their piano songs have at least some guitar in them

Archived