Green Day to release LP titled "Demolicious" to support Record Store Day

Fuzz

But it says .rar, not .m4a?

She did them as a collection of the m4a files, aka a rar file. You need something like the Rar Extract Frog (trust me, having this will come in handy for a hell of a lot of files, not just stuff like this), which will unlock the single file and turn it into the songs, which are m4a files.

Edit: I see I'm behind everyone else, oh well :lol:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes okay I'd rather not risk any legal problems either, I'm only sixteen God help me

Too late, just called the cops. Enjoy your cell, fiend >:­(

The vocal at the beginning of State Of Shock sounds a bit like Loss of Control :P

To be honest, the guitars are still a little trebley. I would have liked to really hear Mike's bass more. The filter over Billie's voice is starting to grate a little. This'll probably still replace the trilogy for me though.

This is how the albums should of sounded. This sounds perfect. Especially 99 Revolutions. The guitars really make a difference.

Everyone's hearing it but me ): I wish there was a way to download each track indavidually. I'm on my phone right now and computers broken xD

Wow, Let Yourself Go sounds like it was recorded on a mobile phone inside a sock. These demos are pretty damn raw.

This is how the albums should of sounded. This sounds perfect. Especially 99 Revolutions. The guitars really make a difference.

99 Revolutions sounds great.

Well I know nothing about technology and I downloaded it and its opening in vlc or something but nothing is playing

Archived