Green Day Instagram Photos

Liam

25 minutes ago, WhiteTim said:

I'm not the one confusing a music producer with an A&R...

I don't agree. And I'm just saying I like a lot of what Billie said. If you'd like to continue this further maybe take it up with Billie 

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Alan86 said:

I don't agree. And I'm just saying I like a lot of what Billie said. If you'd like to continue this further maybe take it up with Billie 

I just watched the clip the few secs ago I get where you (and him) are coming from now I see producing I think of producing as far as recording the album getting it to sound as great it can be but I get he and you mean as it in the song writer/song creating aspect of it 

Why are we posting pictures of Green days wives/family randomly with fans or each other here again?

80 fans/marriage shippers are the most cringeworthy thing this fandom offers. By far. But watching them sometimes gets pretty damn entertaining.

People can "ship" whatever keeps them bizarrely giddy if it gets them through their (obviously pathetic) day but I don't see why people feel the need to post pictures of people who aren't actually in Green Day in the freaking Green Day IG thread. As I've pointed out before if we post pictures of every family member on here there wouldn't be room for any actual green day pictures with a slew of swmrs pictures and pictures of random people who are friends with or happen to meet or take a picture with any of the band members partners or children. That would be ridiculous. 

On 4/23/2016 at 7:51 PM, Paola17 said:

nice, that is so cool

On 25/04/2016 at 7:51 AM, WhiteTim said:

WRONG... a role of a producer for an album is the same for ALL albums... 

you're confusing a producer with an A&R... they're very different things...

Either way, Billie wrote all of his own songs. Which is more than you can say for the rest of today's artists. If I was a song writer and musician I couldn't imagine not having some kind of producer there for fear of making it sound shit. Also what Billie wrote about Prince is probably better than anything you could write. 

4 minutes ago, ElmoGreenDay said:

Either way, Billie wrote all of his own songs. Which is more than you can say for the rest of today's artists. If I was a song writer and musician I couldn't imagine not having some kind of producer there for fear of making it sound shit. Also what Billie wrote about Prince is probably better than anything you could write. 

if you read you'd seen we cleared that up... but also there aren't a lot of pop stars who nowadays don't write their own lyrics (yes Bieber writes his own lyrics so does Swift and 1D however they do have writers for the music side...) and you don't know shit about me or how good I can write (don't let my laziness for message boards fool you...) so you may want to be smart and hold off on attack... plus I never knocked on what Billie said 

15 minutes ago, WhiteTim said:

if you read you'd seen we cleared that up... but also there aren't a lot of pop stars who nowadays don't write their own lyrics (yes Bieber writes his own lyrics so does Swift and 1D however they do have writers for the music side...) and you don't know shit about me or how good I can write (don't let my laziness for message boards fool you...) so you may want to be smart and hold off on attack... plus I never knocked on what Billie said 

Well I do apologise for being asleep when this was "cleared up". I felt strongly about what you were saying and wanted to say something. Mainly because in general I think it's stupid that certain people on here slate the band or contradict them in anyway. 

Oh and just quickly. It's how WELL you can write not How good you can write. So in one sentence you just messed up that little argument lol. Not attacking you or anyone's opinion either. Just merely sticking up for a band that mean everything to me 

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived