Green Day Instagram Photos

Liam

:blink: What in the actual fuck? Disgusting.

This girl is like lices: you have a hard time getting rid of it. (Even despite the thousand reports and blocks.)

Fortunately Mike&Britt don't pay attention to those kind of people...

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This girl is like lices: you have a hard time getting rid of it. (Even despite the thousand reports and blocks.)

Fortunately Mike&Britt don't pay attention to those kind of people...

Who is this person, blocked already? If not I want to report as well.

1465340_831358290244396_7994293282010962

mike_dosxx: Our girl did great!!!! #KCUFCancer @staystrongbatmansmom

I'm really curious what kind of surgery it is. Not in a privacy-invasive way, just because both my grandma and my mom had breast cancer and for my grandma she had to get the breasts removed but my mom just had some tissue removed (not a masectomy). And then there are women who have more $$ (aka Britt, or if you prefer Angelina Jolie) who can then afford to get implants put in afterwards. I'm just medically curious.

Get ready for billies post to 80, it's bound to be adorable

He doesn't always post about milestones. I know last year he posted a picture of that chair, but... the man's only post about his wedding last May was a shoutout to Tim Armstrong :lol: So sentimental.

1465340_831358290244396_7994293282010962

mike_dosxx: Our girl did great!!!! #KCUFCancer @staystrongbatmansmom

When I saw my mom go through the pages she's subscribed to on her phone and suddenly start crying, I kinda knew I would see this.

Be strong, Britt!

via whosaidbands on Instagram: OH MY GOD... My friend went to the premiere of Billie's new movie and he also went the after party, and when I couldn't go he took this video on my friends phone ❤️. THANK YOU GABE AND BILLIE THIS MEANS THE WORLD. #billiejoearmstrong #greenday #mikedirnt #trecool #jasonwhite #imflippingout #likesundaylikerain

http://instagram.com/p/t4NKaVg0_6/?modal=true

via whosaidbands on Instagram: OH MY GOD... My friend went to the premiere of Billie's new movie and he also went the after party, and when I couldn't go he took this video on my friends phone ❤️. THANK YOU GABE AND BILLIE THIS MEANS THE WORLD. #billiejoearmstrong #greenday #mikedirnt #trecool #jasonwhite #imflippingout #likesundaylikerain

"BFF, BFFFFFFFFFF" hahaha :P

k den

i hope i didnt come off mean or something..if i did i apologize :)

A missed opportunity to get him to sing "Olivia".

i hope i didnt come off mean or something..if i did i apologize :)

No...I thought I came out mean with "k den"... :lol:

Amusing and adorable!

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived