Green Day Instagram Photos

Liam

Mike Tyson did a lot of fucked stuff in his past. But he's one of the few examples of someone who has tried to learn from his problems and help others avoid them.

This

Plus outside his personal life he came from a very horrible childhood and made something for himself

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mike Tyson did a lot of fucked stuff in his past. But he's one of the few examples of someone who has tried to learn from his problems and help others avoid them.

Yeah rape, beating the crap out of a bunch of women and violently attacking/biting a guys ear could be described as fucked up all right. There are about a million inspirational people in the world. Why doesn't Mike try checking out survivers of violent crimes rather than those who have comitted them. How do you avoid beating the shit out of seven prostitues in one night? Hmm what a mind bender. That guy really is inspirational...

Yeah rape, beating the crap out of a bunch of women and violently attacking/biting a guys ear could be described as fucked up all right. There are about a million inspirational people in the world. Why doesn't Mike try checking out survivers of violent crimes rather than those who have comitted them. How do you avoid beating the shit out of seven prostitues in one night? Hmm what a mind bender. That guy really is inspirational...

To be fair Desiree Washington has admitted a few years ago she was lying about the rape but I guess you don't care about that do you?

To be fair Desiree Washington has admitted a few years ago she was lying about the rape but I guess you don't care about that do you?

No she didn't!! He has never been cleared of the rape charge! Didn't you see the video on youtube where he went apeshit at a Canadian tv journalist who asked him if his rape conviction would affect his endorsement of the mayor? It's new...like a few days old and he called the guy a piece of shit...he clearly doesn't want his "past" mentioned. If she had admitted it was a lie he would have calmly said so. HE is the piece of shit however. Oh and you conveniently ignored those seven prostitues he beat the crap out of.

Don't be dumb. I'm not excusing any of his past behavior, nor does he. I believe some people can be truly changed by serving their time and understanding what they did wrong. That doesn't excuse them for past wrongs. But people who genuinely work to better themselves should be given the chance.

Don't be dumb. I'm not excusing any of his past behavior, nor does he. I believe some people can be truly changed by serving their time and understanding what they did wrong. That doesn't excuse them for past wrongs. But people who genuinely work to better themselves should be given the chance.

Well I believe that some people do change but this guy came out of prison and THEN bit that guys ear and beat up the prostitutes. Also he refuses to admit he even comitted the rape so how is that understanding what he did wrong? Also the psycho way he reacted to a perfectly normal question from a journalist is hardly evidence if someone who has their anger issues under control...more like a PR team controlling their moves but failing in one interview. My point and the point of basically everyone on facebook and 90% of IG is there are roughly 6 billion people in the world, 98% are more "inspirational" than this dickhead. Ask any rape surviver or abuse victim if they find him "inspirational".

Well I believe that some people do change but this guy came out of prison and THEN bit that guys ear and beat up the prostitutes. Also he refuses to admit he even comitted the rape so how is that understanding what he did wrong? Also the psycho way he reacted to a perfectly normal question from a journalist is hardly evidence if someone who has their anger issues under control...more like a PR team controlling their moves but failing in one interview. My point and the point of basically everyone on facebook and 90% of IG is there are roughly 6 billion people in the world, 98% are more "inspirational" than this dickhead. Ask any rape surviver or abuse victim if they find him "inspirational".

Someone who suffers from both bipolar disorder and substance abuse isn't going to be the most stable person. No one finds him inspirational for the detestable things he's done in his past. You don't have to endorse someone's entire history in order to appreciate what they're trying to do with their lives now.

No she didn't!! He has never been cleared of the rape charge! Didn't you see the video on youtube where he went apeshit at a Canadian tv journalist who asked him if his rape conviction would affect his endorsement of the mayor? It's new...like a few days old and he called the guy a piece of shit...he clearly doesn't want his "past" mentioned. If she had admitted it was a lie he would have calmly said so. HE is the piece of shit however. Oh and you conveniently ignored those seven prostitues he beat the crap out of.

Lmao ok you should probably see her history (along with Mike she has accused 9 other men of raping her)

Also I ignored the 7 women I don't see ANY reports or any jail time for the so called beating 7 women up so

No one here is saying Mike is a saint but like Fuzz says he has changed majorly and for the better he has done ALOT of good after he got clean got therapy got religious

If we are to hold celebs by their pasts there wouldn't be a lot of folks to look up to if you like Mark Wahlberg You'd have to hate him for his racist past of nearly killing a guy and making him blind just for being black and so forth

Yeah he has a fucked up past but he has change a lot

As for your problems with that interview if you were caught blind sided the interviewer sprung that on him it was not on the interviewers pre approved sheet I don't blame him is done the same it was shitty of that interviewer to do so

Honestly, I don't think we really need to be arguing about his legal cases. He was convicted and went to prison for it 20 years ago. I understand why some people absolutely detest him and don't appreciate someone they like associating with him, but I don't think there's a need for us to completely hijack this thread to debate it. If anyone feels strongly, they should make a new topic about it.

Someone who suffers from both bipolar disorder and substance abuse isn't going to be the most stable person. No one finds him inspirational for the detestable things he's done in his past. You don't have to endorse someone's entire history in order to appreciate what they're trying to do with their lives now.

A lot of people have bipolar disorder and substance abuse problems but don't abuse women like he has. He is a well famous sportsperson. He practically ruined himself financially and professionally as a result of his behaviour and logic would suggest that what he is trying to do with his life now is rebuild his professional and financial etc career. Would I believe anything a convicted rapist and woman beater had to say? Most certainly not. But so glad he has made something of his life again...not.

Oh and Tim seriously where on earth do you hear/not hear your stuff??!! Mike Tyson himself admited (shock horror) to beating up the seven prostitutes. Try google.

Honestly, I don't think we really need to be arguing about his legal cases. He was convicted and went to prison for it 20 years ago. I understand why some people absolutely detest him and don't appreciate someone they like associating with him, but I don't think there's a need for us to completely hijack this thread to debate it. If anyone feels strongly, they should make a new topic about it.

right sorry...i'll shut up now...

Exactly. Same principle as Michael Vick. He was raised somewhere where killing dogs was normal, and then he served a maximum sentence and is now the greatest advocate against the crime and people only have good things to say about him. Not the same crimes but people who make horrible mistakes and turn their lives around deserve respect too.

Plus there was the time Mike Tyson danced with NPH on the Tony Awards.

Exactly. Same principle as Michael Vick. He was raised somewhere where killing dogs was normal,

Plus there was the time Mike Tyson danced with NPH on the Tony Awards.

10666230_1538405923041225_1863094677_n.j

mike_dosxx

2 hours ago

Well then....

10684047_376630722493147_1371845560_n.jp

mike_dosxx: To my good friend @carpyscaferacers get well soon rocke!!!#fuckHeartAttacks!#CarpyBuildsDreamMotorcyclesLikeThisOneHeBuiltForMe! #GetWellSoon#59 @greendayig @mikedirntshomies @batmansmom

10693545_257953747661538_1261963142_n.jp

treleparc: Rise Against show was rad! Brandon Barnes is a ripper!! #Wiltern#BlackMarketTour #RiseAgainst

1661139_449602301849658_1832781893_n.jpg

chrislordalge

11 hours ago· The Wiltern

3 drummers backstage !

10601927_1473387542936803_402279100_n.jp

jedimasterluis

10 hours ago

Just met Tre Cool of GREEN DAY!!!! After the Rise against show!! How frikin awesome was that!!! Spotted him in his truck asked if i can take a pic and he nicely was like sure man, and asked if i got the iPhone 6 but then was like aww got a samsung! Lol so awesome! #Trecool #greenday #riseagainst #wiltern #awesome #cool #poppunk #punk

jedimasterluis His wife photo bombing as she said lol!

VIDEO OF TRE BOWLING

http://iconosquare.com/p/811223119556647300_202024229

stokes_me

Bowliiiin'! Round two has started with Team Pipeline to a Cure's bowler and Green Day drummer Tre Cool kicking it off! #StokesMe @treleparc @cf_foundation

10684305_685246268237702_1722086317_n.jp

stokes_me_

CONGRATS to first place #StokesMe Bowl-A-Rama Champions Team Pipeline to a Cure (@cf_foundation) and second place Team Agenda (@agendashow)!

10593515_263666500510256_313066523_n.jpg

toddelder

1 day ago

SIMA bowling tournament. 1st place!! Dream team (myself, Tre Cool (Green Day), Jim Terrell (owner of Quickblade), Jamie Mitchell (2014 XXL big wave of the year) & Kai Lenny (2014 SUP athlete of the year) #pipelinetoacure #dreamteam #SIMA #funtimes

10707053_304111283125445_1529623203_n.jp

jmaruco

1st and 2nd!!! What's good @treleparc ??? #sima @agendashow #bowling

10330302_739410592762891_278804427225076

At Costa Mesa 55 Tavern+Bowl.

10702027_739410566096227_711530414361451

10514751_739410586096225_101805079550870

10649455_739410176096266_659274178300344

Brent-Hilleman — at Costa Mesa 55 Tavern+Bowl.

10570289_739410116096272_548367827176137

10678652_739409539429663_102773028608632

10659384_739409042763046_689492166905310

10686870_739409286096355_243652355445387

I don't get BJ's post..?

Neither do I. This seems to be becoming a trend with his posts lol.

jedimasterluis

10 hours ago

Just met Tre Cool of GREEN DAY!!!! After the Rise against show!! How frikin awesome was that!!! Spotted him in his truck asked if i can take a pic and he nicely was like sure man, and asked if i got the iPhone 6 but then was like aww got a samsung! Lol so awesome! #Trecool #greenday #riseagainst #wiltern #awesome #cool #poppunk #punk

jedimasterluis His wife photo bombing as she said lol!

Aww, pleased for this guy!

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived