Green Day Instagram Photos

Liam

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Methinks Beej hacked the Green Day Instagram account. Look at that lack of capitalization. :P

I suppose this is Jason's way of saying "Go vote" or "I voted"!

A young Hilary Clinton

I feel like Billie probably still drinks a lil but stopped with the pills completely. Maybe right when he announced he was going to rehab he stopped drinking but i dont feel like he has stopped completely and really its up to him. As long as he isnt mixing pills and drinks and only drinking a bit i dont see the harm. Like its been said previously if it was really out of control they (family/band) would say something. 

Well, he has said he's an alcoholic and can't drink anymore. Recently. There are different schools of thought on sobriety and some people are able to drink occasionally, but that's not the traditional approach. 

I said earlier though, I take his word for it because I have nothing else to go off of. If I start worrying or questioning what he's saying, this turns into something kinda ugly. Unless he's holding a labeled alcoholic drink I don't think it's fair to assume he's drinking at all. Just my opinion of course. Whatever he's doing is clearly working for him, because he seems healthy, happy, and clear-headed. So good for him.

On 8. 11. 2016 at 1:36 AM, Hero_Of_The_Hour said:

Sorry but this is one statement that always bothers me because a lot of people who follow this logic are the same people (not saying you are one of them) who tend to freak out if the discussion of 2012, iheart, Irving Plaza and the years of Billie's struggles with alcoholism and drug use are brought up and someone says  

I just don't see what kind of argument "I can't understand how his family and friends let it get so bad" is. I mean, everyone is responsible for their own actions so??? Besides it's not possible to stop an addict from being an addict. We don't know what his friends and family did or didn't do but there might not be much they could do.

I don't even know what to do with this alternate reality I've apparently just stepped into, but I'm glad Billie's here feeling the same way I do. 

Billie feels really sad right now with all this happening.
And i also think he will write about Trump, but give it some time.

OK, that jennifervperkins picture with Billie was the first thing to make me smile all day.

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived