Green Day Instagram Photos

Liam

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That last pic of Tre and the little girl is really cute. I love that they swapped hats. 

He joked with her saying she wasn't gonna get it back

Ah so Billie was at Pipeline to a cure's event in Huntington Beach this weekend?

14 hours ago, jengd said:

Ah so Billie was at Pipeline to a cure's event in Huntington Beach this weekend?

Not really sure he was there though. Weird if he was there and all we see days later is an autographed piece of paper :lol: Not a single photo? Maybe someone just gave the girl the autograph.

36 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

He could be in Huntington Beach and gave her the autograph but didn't go to the event. 

Well that doesn't make sense either since the girl tagged it

#pipelinetoacure #workperks 

so it seems she acquired his autograph as a result of her work. So possibly she worked at the event and wanted his autograph and someone got it for her. 

It certainly doesn't sound like he was at the event or we'd have seen something of his tiny self there :lol: Hell he can't even go into a shop or to the beach in Southern California without someone tweeting and instagramming a photo of him! Yet there's silence. 

2 minutes ago, st_trillie said:

Well that doesn't make sense either since the girl tagged it

#pipelinetoacure #workperks 

so it seems she acquired his autograph as a result of her work. So possibly she worked at the event and wanted his autograph and someone got it for her. 

It certainly doesn't sound like he was at the event or we'd have seen something of his tiny self there :lol: Hell he can't even go into a shop or to the beach in Southern California without someone tweeting and instagramming a photo of him! Yet there's silence. 

Maybe he got back to his hobo aesthetic and wasn't recognized. :lol:

47 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Maybe he got back to his hobo aesthetic and wasn't recognized. :lol:

I doubt it, his hair is freshly cut and dyed jet black, and can he grow a hobo beard in just a week?    :lol:But yeah, he could be keeping it incognito. it is weird that not one picture of him at Huntington Beach has popped up. 

His tiny self. LOL :lol: That makes him sound like a puppy. 

12 minutes ago, unextraordinarygirl said:

He does have those puppy dog eyes though ;)

46 minutes ago, unextraordinarygirl said:

He is tiny. I've stood next to him. Tiny and perfect. 

1 hour ago, GenXIdiot said:

He is tiny. I've stood next to him. Tiny and perfect. 

He really is though! He claims to be 5 foot 7 or something but I'm 5'9 and I've stood next to him and Tre and they are practically dwarfs :lol: :D Sorry Billie. The truth is out there!

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived