Liam

43 minutes ago, st_trillie said:

Billie is just adding another religious guitar to his collection 

:mellow: Intersting, I suppose :lol: 

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, GenXIdiot said:

LOL, interesting...St. Jimmy's hanky is on the left, and Billie's is always on the right...;)

Lol well spotted :lol: Whatever you do though I wouldn't advise googling too much about hankys in back pockets :P I unfortunately did once as a result of something Aaron Cometbus wrote about wearing one himself and I can't just forget what I read now when I see Billie's :lol:

37 minutes ago, st_trillie said:

Lol well spotted :lol: Whatever you do though I wouldn't advise googling too much about hankys in back pockets :P I unfortunately did once as a result of something Aaron Cometbus wrote about wearing one himself and I can't just forget what I read now when I see Billie's :lol:

Haha I already did a while ago, and I can't help thinking the same thing whenever  I see Billie's, and now that I see St. Jimmy's is on the other side..LOL;:lol:;)

15 hours ago, sara_gd said:

:mellow: Intersting, I suppose :lol: 

He's said before he likes religious imagery. As he enjoyed saying any chance he got during 21st CB interviews, he has a "fetish for Christianity" :lol: 

6 hours ago, GenXIdiot said:

Haha I already did a while ago, and I can't help thinking the same thing whenever  I see Billie's, and now that I see St. Jimmy's is on the other side..LOL;:lol:;)

Oh man :shok: You just posted that so discreetly like it meant nothing but all along you were freaking out :P

Spoiler

OK now I really won't be able to make any excuses for Billie...since Aaron wrote specifically about wearing one for that purpose I'm positive he's not just doing it as an extremely misguided fashion statement!! Hey St Jimmy does have that dominant personality :lol:

I'm sure he does it for fashion/to make his bum look extra good on stage, but yeah he must know about the hanky code thing too. Just makes it more of a badass fashion statement, it obviously hasn't put him off it.

Also I like the smooch photo

11 minutes ago, st_trillie said:

Oh man :shok: You just posted that so discreetly like it meant nothing but all along you were freaking out :P

Hide contents

OK now I really won't be able to make any excuses for Billie...since Aaron wrote specifically about wearing one for that purpose I'm positive he's not just doing it as an extremely misguided fashion statement!! Hey St Jimmy does have that dominant personality :lol:

Spoiler

I afraid I need details. Lol I had no idea Aaron was a kinkster :P

3 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:
  Hide contents

I afraid I need details. Lol I had no idea Aaron was a kinkster :P

Spoiler

I'd have to find the actual quote because it's been ages since I read it but he was walking around with a random coloured hanky in his right pocket and he was in Europe at the time and couldn't understand why all these guys kept coming up to him and asking him to let them do something particularly kinky to him :lol: He was like why are they all into this one thing? Like wtf is with this town?! He happened to be with a friend on one occasion and and pointed out his problem and his friend was like dude you can't just wear a random coloured hanky in your pocket like that you have to be specific about colour and pocket :lol: He was clueless. He just figured stick hanky in a pocket :lol: Actually he used a bandana. He was however also in his late 20's so I'm sure he wouldn't let Billie make the same mistake! 

37 minutes ago, st_trillie said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I'd have to find the actual quote because it's been ages since I read it but he was walking around with a random coloured hanky in his right pocket and he was in Europe at the time and couldn't understand why all these guys kept coming up to him and asking him to let them do something particularly kinky to him :lol: He was like why are they all into this one thing? Like wtf is with this town?! He happened to be with a friend on one occasion and and pointed out his problem and his friend was like dude you can't just wear a random coloured hanky in your pocket like that you have to be specific about colour and pocket :lol: He was clueless. He just figured stick hanky in a pocket :lol: Actually he used a bandana. He was however also in his late 20's so I'm sure he wouldn't let Billie make the same mistake! 

Spoiler

Poor guy :lol: Someone had to find out the hard way I guess :P

7 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:
  Hide contents

Poor guy :lol: Someone had to find out the hard way I guess :P

Spoiler

At least he found out before he ended up in the guys bed or something :lol: That could have been seriously awkward :lol: I'm guessing he went out and bought a new bandana after that and stuck to the pocket he intended  or freaked right out and scrapped the idea altogether :lol:

I love how we're talking about the hanky code and the Catholic imagery on the same page. 

1 hour ago, st_trillie said:
  Reveal hidden contents

At least he found out before he ended up in the guys bed or something :lol: That could have been seriously awkward :lol: I'm guessing he went out and bought a new bandana after that and stuck to the pocket he intended  or freaked right out and scrapped the idea altogether :lol:

Spoiler

I'd chicken out. Try to explain that you're just trying to be punk/look like a gangster when all those guys see that you want...something else lol. 

8 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

I love how we're talking about the hanky code and the Catholic imagery on the same page. 

Hide contents

I'd chicken out. Try to explain that you're just trying to be punk/look like a gangster when all those guys see that you want...something else lol. 

Spoiler

I think the problem was more that he figured any bandana/hanky in any pocket just meant one was interested in hooking up with guys but had overlooked the colour codes and specific left meaning dominant and right meaning submissive rules which could have resulted in a bizarrely unfortunate situation and it's too late I guess if you've shown any kind of interest in the guy who's approached you :lol: You can't suddenly act freaked out and be like wtf I'm actually just a gangster :lol:

:lol: Look what Billie Joe does to us :P Fairly average day in the life of a Green Day fan :lol: 

11 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Lol how do we know what these things really mean to him? It's the mystery of BJ. 

3 minutes ago, st_trillie said:

Hide contents

I think the problem was more that he figured any bandana/hanky in any pocket just meant one was interested in hooking up with guys but had overlooked the colour codes and specific left meaning dominant and right meaning submissive rules which could have resulted in a bizarrely unfortunate situation and it's too late I guess if you've shown any kind of interest in the guy who's approached you :lol: You can't suddenly act freaked out and be like wtf I'm actually just a gangster :lol:

:lol: Look what Billie Joe does to us :P Fairly average day in the life of a Green Day fan :lol: 

:D that's unfortunate 

...this is what I love about this fandom, though 

7 minutes ago, GenXIdiot said:
  Hide contents

Lol how do we know what these things really mean to him? It's the mystery of BJ. 

Spoiler

He definitely loves symbols and being ambiguous.

That was an interesting piece of info but can we not carry on the off topic spoilered convo please. It's alright for a discussion to go a bit off topic sometimes but putting it in spoilers just makes it annoying for anyone trying to read through the thread.

Related to BJ'S Sacred Heart guitar, the religious picture on Floyd is Our Lady of Guadalupe.

17 minutes ago, Hermione said:

That was an interesting piece of info but can we not carry on the off topic spoilered convo please. It's alright for a discussion to go a bit off topic sometimes but putting it in spoilers just makes it annoying for anyone trying to read through the thread.

Sorry, I'll shut up now :lol:

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived