Green Day Instagram Photos

Liam

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

drexinatorDid you cry

pscyllehrtoka@drexinator better believe i did

This is a cool place to hike, I have been here many times.

AqflWfbCIAAvdqy.jpg

Chad Zumock ‏@chadzumock 14 Apr 2012

The Bass player from Green Day. I don't know what his name is but he's a nice guy

I didn't expect Billie to like an Oasis song so much that he felt the need to post it on Instagram.

3 hours ago, Master Roshi said:

I didn't expect Billie to like an Oasis song so much that he felt the need to post it on Instagram.

I think it's funny he posted a live shot to illustrate it, last I heard he found watching Oasis live to be "like watching paint drying" :lol: 

39 minutes ago, Hermione said:

I think it's funny he posted a live shot to illustrate it, last I heard he found watching Oasis live to be "like watching paint drying" :lol: 

It's not really a live shot though. It's the album cover for their greatest hits album, "time flies"

Billie and Noel Gallagher were actually sitting next to each other at a U2 concert last year, Noel was asked about it in an interview and said Billie was a really nice guy. Which is high praise from Noel cause he usually just slags people off :lol:

actual quote 

"I met Billie Joe the other night," Gallagher said. "I was sitting beside him at a U2 concert in San Diego. He was a very, very nice guy, I've got to say."

http://www.nme.com/news/noel-gallagher/85817#DLDxuZiWvK5dGRcc.99

48 minutes ago, Alan86 said:

It's not really a live shot though. It's the album cover for their greatest hits album, "time flies"

Billie and Noel Gallagher were actually sitting next to each other at a U2 concert last year, Noel was asked about it in an interview and said Billie was a really nice guy. Which is high praise from Noel cause he usually just slags people off :lol:

actual quote 

http://www.nme.com/news/noel-gallagher/85817#DLDxuZiWvK5dGRcc.99

Meanwhile Liam had this to say about Billie -

"Fuck right off. I'm not having him. I just don't like his head." 

http://www.nme.com/photos/liam-gallagher-s-30-funniest-insults/219791/1/1#8

5 minutes ago, st_trillie said:

Meanwhile Liam had this to say about Billie -

"Fuck right off. I'm not having him. I just don't like his head." 

http://www.nme.com/photos/liam-gallagher-s-30-funniest-insults/219791/1/1#8

Yeah but who gives a fuck about Liam. Noel was the only talented one in that band and wrote all their best songs. Liam is just a mouth.

1 minute ago, Alan86 said:

Yeah but who gives a fuck about Liam. Noel was the only talented one in that band and wrote all there best songs. Liam was just a mouth. 

Oasis star Noel Gallagher has accused punk trio Green Day of "ripping off" his WONDERWALL anthem for their hit BOULEVARD OF BROKEN DREAMS. The British guitarist has been a longtime outspoken critic of the AMERICAN IDIOT hitmakers, but admits he was fuming the first time he heard their 2005 hit. Gallagher explains, "If you listen, you'll find it is exactly the same arrangement as Wonderwall. "They should have the decency to wait until I am dead (before stealing my songs). I, at least, pay the people I steal from that courtesy." And the rocker's rant continues: "They consider themselves to be - and I quote - 'a kick-ass rock 'n' roll band'. They could not be less kick-ass if they tried." 

Contactmusic

Read more at http://www.contactmusic.com/oasis/news/gallagher-attacks-green-day-for-ripping-off-wonderwall_1016483#RbdajlUsQ6vmTKEo.99

23 minutes ago, st_trillie said:

Oasis star Noel Gallagher has accused punk trio Green Day of "ripping off" his WONDERWALL anthem for their hit BOULEVARD OF BROKEN DREAMS. The British guitarist has been a longtime outspoken critic of the AMERICAN IDIOT hitmakers, but admits he was fuming the first time he heard their 2005 hit. Gallagher explains, "If you listen, you'll find it is exactly the same arrangement as Wonderwall. "They should have the decency to wait until I am dead (before stealing my songs). I, at least, pay the people I steal from that courtesy." And the rocker's rant continues: "They consider themselves to be - and I quote - 'a kick-ass rock 'n' roll band'. They could not be less kick-ass if they tried." 

Contactmusic

Read more at http://www.contactmusic.com/oasis/news/gallagher-attacks-green-day-for-ripping-off-wonderwall_1016483#RbdajlUsQ6vmTKEo.99

I get the feeling you are not a fan of Oasis :lol: in fairness there are similarities between Wonderwall and Boulevard of Broken dreams. Billie has slagged Oasis off too. They could hate each other or like each other but the last 2 bits news we have got from each side is that there is respect there. Billie obviously couldn't give a shit about his original opinion of Oasis because he clearly likes their music, he even started singing one of their songs during a green day show I was at back in 2009. Peoples opinions can change as they grow. 

1 hour ago, Alan86 said:

I get the feeling you are not a fan of Oasis :lol: in fairness there are similarities between Wonderwall and Boulevard of Broken dreams. Billie has slagged Oasis off too. They could hate each other or like each other but the last 2 bits news we have got from each side is that there is respect there. Billie obviously couldn't give a shit about his original opinion of Oasis because he clearly likes their music, he even started singing one of their songs during a green day show I was at back in 2009. Peoples opinions can change as they grow. 

As I understand the general consensus on here is Billie should never be taken seriously especially when live therefore his own opinion of what he likes or dislikes is invalid :lol: Plus he can't remember five minutes ago because drugs :lol: As for the Gallagher brothers I was pointing out that Noel hated Green Day as much as Liam so my opinion of the band is irrelevant. I'd say that rather than Noel changing his entire opinion on Green Day/Billie (he has bitched about him as recently as 2011 and probably later) they probably got stoned together at U2 and bonded over how much better their gigs really were than U2, how Noel didn't like Bono's head and Billie would rather watch paint dry than be there :lol:.  

also Noel may still not like Green Day's music but may like Billie as a person like how Kurt said he liked Eddie Veddar as a person but kept attacking Pearl Jam's music 

6 hours ago, Alan86 said:

Yeah this is completely true. I'm sure there's never really been a serious beef between them, especially by now, and just because they've criticized each other for certain things it doesn't mean they can't like each other or change their minds. But it will still always be funny to hear Billie praise them just because it reminds me of this :lol: 

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived