Green Day Instagram Photos

Liam

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Question... Am I missing something or why are we posting stuff from Jakob's account now? That video isn't remotely Green Day related, just saying.

Good point

Remember to stick to photos that are either posted by members of Green Day or have something to do with Green Day please. No need to remove that one but to be on topic posts by Jakob should only be here if they have something to do with Green Day/Billie.

11327294_408952269288803_1300286261_n.jp

batmansmom Only at A'Marees, do they make them so good, thank you @amareesgirl for the lid #DateNite w/ @mike_dosxx @cyoki4 @yokishop 2d

11419051_888781704491412_502265997_n.jpg
batmansmom What happens at A'Maree's stays at A'Maree's @amareesgirl Lets go back to your side office ?@amareesgirl #FridayNiteLight 1d

11313670_731961816929753_1044410081_n.jp

11426437_1637298376511395_1618880174_n.j

11849929_1481017198879796_238471824_n.jp

mike_dosxx

a day ago

Big Hat, Street Light, and UFO! ? @batmansmom

Apparently Billie has a problem with his right wrist... I hope it's nothing serious :ermm:

I know its been reposted on Facebook etc but that top picture of Billie and Brixton is from a private account. Quite a few private pictures showing up again so we should be cautious about what we post and remember that girl who wrecked Jason Freese head fo months. Lame.

I know its been reposted on Facebook etc but that top picture of Billie and Brixton is from a private account. Quite a few private pictures showing up again so we should be cautious about what we post and remember that girl who wrecked Jason Freese head fo months. Lame.

No actually this particular picture is not from a private account, it's from Jakob's public VSCO account.  (at least I think it's really his account and not someone pretending to be him..)

Apparently Billie has a problem with his right wrist... I hope it's nothing serious :ermm:

Billie had a wrist brace on in a picture with a fan from a few weeks ago. That picture with Brixton must have been taken then because he has dark hair and he is super blonde now. Anyway it was probably just minor strain, carpel tunnel or something like that. He seems fine in the recent pictures at the party thing the other night.

Why can't we get pictures of blonde Billie instead of these old ones. Come on. What's the point of him even being blonde if we can't see it :P 

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived