Green Day Instagram Photos

Liam

Am I the only one who loves him like this...

Yes. Why do you want to hide that beautiful face.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cake.jpg

On this pic he looks like a girl to me, with his kissable mouth, his chubby cheeks, the curly hair, soft skin, and the eyeliner... could jump on him and cuddle him... :wub:

Yes. Why do you want to hide that beautiful face.

I love the hobo style... makes him so .... rrrrrraawwwwwrrrrrrr..... :lol:

with his kissable mouth, his chubby cheeks, the curly hair, soft skin, and the eyeliner... could jump on him

Exactly

My favorite billie is purple hair and like beginning of American Idiot short spiky black hair.. good stuff

BIAB era, those arms

You're right, those arms were perfect, but 2013 BJ had the sweetest face and his arms weren't bad either.

On this pic he looks like a girl to me, with his kissable mouth, his chubby cheeks, the curly hair, soft skin, and the eyeliner... could jump on him and cuddle him... :wub:

I have an irresistible urge to lick the frosting off those gorgeous lips.... :creep:

1941048_331443996979403_79778042_n.jpg

larrylivermore

17 hours ago
"These Green Day youngsters aren't half bad. If they stick with it they might actually amount to something one day."

11111379_1613339018877836_143486210_n.jp

larrylivermore

18 hours ago
If the music thing doesnt work out. I could see this guy running for political office. Maybe even president.

11084979_903396766370062_1215501835_n.jp

larrylivermore

1 day ago
Somebody looks pretty pleased to be standing right where he is.

Scruffy Billie, dolled up Billie, it's all good.

... dolled up Billie... you nailed it! :D

I have an irresistible urge to lick the frosting off those gorgeous lips.... :creep:

Yes, those lips really got me in that picture... :woot:

He looks like he's about to slap someone

My first impression was that he was doing a celebratory dance!

it looks like a weird mixture of both. I actually wanted to make a joke about how Adrienne was tired and the children drunk and she's dragging him like "come on, let's go back to the hotel" and he's like "NO I MUST DANCE"

I think it´s his version of Sirtaki.

I don't know how to do this correctly but I have to post it so you all can cry with me!!! I just screenshotted it and posted the text.

1XXSM2P.png

billiejoearmstrong dear you

I can't express enough how much love is in my heart for all of you in our green day community.

for me to try to put it into words almost feels awkward.

sometimes I don't always like to use the word "fan". I think I can speak on behalf of me mike and Tre when I call you family or community. Because you all truly grew up together with us and shared this journey together.

this is more than an award. it's the privilege to play music, write songs and follow this psychotic passion called rock n roll.

and We share this honor together. because honestly YOU ARE our rock n roll hall of fame.

idiot nation forever

rage and love

Billie Joe

Like, that is literally all I needed to read. Ever. I felt so selfish thinking "he didn't even thank the fans during his speech," because he was obviously super nervous and overwhelmed. But God, I just read this and now I'm sobbing in the work bathroom. He shattered my heart with this post. It's so perfectly written. <3

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived