Green Day Instagram Photos

Liam

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very well, started college :happy: thanks for asking

That's good to hear

(This is WhiteTim in case you didn't know my name change)

That's good to hear

(This is WhiteTim in case you didn't know my name change)

I was wondering, but I thought asking would have been rude :lol: I hope you're fine too. Don't want to spam though.

Why would they use a milk bottle with a lightning bolt as an album cover. They are not that old.

I think it looks pretty fucking cool. My version isn't spot on, I'm no professional like their art director. But it's very Warning/American Idiot ish. I'm all for the continued use of that! After all, they used a similar font for the trilogy as they did AI. And who knows, that might not be the album cover, that could be one of those side-designs used on singles, inserts, pics, merch, and passes. Both American Idiot and Warning had plenty of different side-logo things!

I think it looks pretty fucking cool. My version isn't spot on, I'm no professional like their art director. But it's very Warning/American Idiot ish. I'm all for the continued use of that! After all, they used a similar font for the trilogy as they did AI. And who knows, that might not be the album cover, that could be one of those side-designs used on singles, inserts, pics, merch, and passes. Both American Idiot and Warning had plenty of different side-logo things!

Could be a side logo, but it still looks like a milk bottle. Can't really see what it is supposed to be. I highly doubt it's a milk bottle.

What you did is really cool, though :)

Why would they use a milk bottle with a lightning bolt as an album cover. They are not that old.

Milk bottles - I remember them :cry:

Could be a side logo, but it still looks like a milk bottle. Can't really see what it is supposed to be. I highly doubt it's a milk bottle.

What you did is really cool, though :)

To me, it looks like a medicine bottle, like "shock medicine", that idea seems pretty cool!

To me, it looks like a medicine bottle, like "shock medicine", that idea seems pretty cool!

Well that makes much more sense than a milk bottle!!!

Milk bottles - I remember them :cry:

There used to be a place near me, Marcus Dairy. It was really cool, it was like an old 50's lunch counter. They used to deliver milk, in milk bottles, right up to the time they closed. It closed about 3 or 4 years ago, and they put up a Whole Foods. So, sad.

Isn't everyone getting a little ahead of themselves here?! Do you really think Britt is going to be the one to reveal some massive hint on her IG? That could be an old pick, one from another band or an unused design from a side project or just one mike uses for practice...it's not direct evidence of a new album/tour or the artwork that will accompany it. Everyone needs to chiiiilll out lol. Even Billie dying his hair meant obviously they are about to tour according to people on IG. It's beyond a joke how desperate people are at this point.

Isn't everyone getting a little ahead of themselves here?! Do you really think Britt is going to be the one to reveal some massive hint on her IG? That could be an old pick, one from another band or an unused design from a side project or just one mike uses for practice...it's not direct evidence of a new album/tour or the artwork that will accompany it. Everyone needs to chiiiilll out lol. Even Billie dying his hair meant obviously they are about to tour according to people on IG. It's beyond a joke how desperate people are at this point.

Are you dookielukie in disguise :lol:

No, no, no, I actually think you are onto something. It's the bleach bottle Billie used to dye his hair. :)

No, no, no, I actually think you are onto something. It's the bleach bottle Billie used to dye his hair. :)

low budget film...

Since when did a rock star owning a guitar pick that we don't recognize become a grand sign? Were some of us under the illusion that Green Day only ever uses their own logos at specific times? They really don't give a fuck what's on the guitar picks they use, and they go through hundreds...

Where's the Christmas spirit - I don't think anyone seriously thinks that means a new album or anything - we are just having fun.

I hope that is not a plug for his hair styling business - because he is not very good - leave it to Bilile.

Holy shit an actual hairdresser did that :o

What was it collect twelve crisp packets and become a hairdresser?! Wow...I was sure that reeked of head over a bathtub/sink diy cheap ass bleach gone bad. Sir get a new day job lol.

What was it collect twelve crisp packets and become a hairdresser?! Wow...I was sure that reeked of head over a bathtub/sink diy cheap ass bleach gone bad. Sir get a new day job lol.

Maybe that's just the style they were going for, something that looked diy. The other photos on his insta look more professional.

Well aren't you just a ball of sunshine.

Since when did a rock star owning a guitar pick that we don't recognize become a grand sign? Were some of us under the illusion that Green Day only ever uses their own logos at specific times? They really don't give a fuck what's on the guitar picks they use, and they go through hundreds...

We were joking :)

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived