Billie Joe Armstrong Photos

BeachBum

Just now, Supercali_swagilistic said:

well thats what i just said, "i think his pants are way too low" anyways... that picture is from iheart where it all happened. that pic was just a respond to "´the taking his clothes off thing. 

that over the top acting is not because he loses control, thats because he wants to play with the crazy ass fangirls. i kinda felt ashamed for him when he did that on stage masturbating kinda thing, even tho he was just playin it

I know it is from iHeart.  Sorry, I read your post that you found it attractive.  That was what I was responding too.

I don't know why he does that stupid over the top shit.  I guess he could be playing with the fan girls.  It is just really super cringeworthy.  

I don't think he was playing with the fan girls on iHeart, he was just fucked up.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rumpelstiltskin2000

• desertrose

• Beerjeezus

• GenXIdiot

I put them all on my facebook, my friends must think I'm a major creep.. But that's the only way for me to get a link to share em haha

1 minute ago, GenXIdiot said:

Great picture! He looks so hot and beautiful. Thanks for sharing it!

3 minutes ago, JJ1964 said:

I know it is from iHeart.  Sorry, I read your post that you found it attractive.  That was what I was responding too.

I don't know why he does that stupid over the top shit.  I guess he could be playing with the fan girls.  It is just really super cringeworthy.  

I don't think he was playing with the fan girls on iHeart, he was just fucked up.

yep totally, iheart tops it all.. also the fbht show in jersey where he was making out with fans in the audience and called adrienne from stage and shit like that. i hope hes not getting back to the booze and prozac when ot comes to stress again. i didnt follow green day much between 2012 and 2014 because i was dealing with my own stuff but when i saw him in person, being totally fucked up i was like "HOLY FUCKIN SHIIIIT, this guy needs rehab" i was glad when I read he checked into rehab after iheart. I bet Addie didnt really have a fun time during these days, she still stood by him. that makes her the perfect wife i guess...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Supercali_swagilistic said:

I put them all on my facebook, my friends must think I'm a major creep.. But that's the only way for me to get a link to share em haha

yep totally, iheart tops it all.. also the fbht show in jersey where he was making out with fans in the audience and called adrienne from stage and shit like that. i hope hes not getting back to the booze and prozac when ot comes to stress again. i didnt follow green day much between 2012 and 2014 because i was dealing with my own stuff but when i saw him in person, being totally fucked up i was like "HOLY FUCKIN SHIIIIT, this guy needs rehab" i was glad when I read he checked into rehab after iheart. I bet Addie didnt really have a fun time during these days, she still stood by him. that makes her the perfect wife i guess...

I wouldn't call that kind of behavior badass...:S

You've been to a fbht show, right? You don't sound too impressed.

• Like 1

Just now, Jane Lannister said:

You've been to a fbht show, right? You don't sound too impressed.

the shows always have been great, green day, fbht, pinhead gunpowder... its just that he scared me. 

• Like 1

Just now, Supercali_swagilistic said:

the shows always have been great, green day, fbht, pinhead gunpowder... its just that he scared me. 

Wait, you've seen pinhead as well?! Color me jealous! :P

I get what you mean, though. 

• Like 1

That was back when I still lived in the US... It's not possible to go now that I'm in Europe tho. I wish

• Like 2

18 hours ago, whatsername said:

That photo is photoshopped

Oops. I thought it was genuine :lol: 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

This is a nice haircut 

tumblr_oaa0jiApac1vpktgko1_400.jpg

Handsome, but I like it longer, at least on top:)

Here's a nice smile :wub:

Screenshot_2016-07-13-19-24-24-1_zpsyccb

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

tumblr_oa855htjoj1vyv060o1_400.jpg

Longer hair, pretty face. 

I love his hair, that's perfect. So pretty!:wub:

• Like 1

On 7/15/2016 at 0:08 PM, Jane Lannister said:

tumblr_o9pqzvRrnS1rc6bcqo1_400.jpg

He looks so handsome in this, everything about him is so nice and the tatts are just a cherry on top. 

That's a beautiful picture!

IMG_20160711_185936_zpsic54fz4n.jpg

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, GenXIdiot said:

That's a beautiful picture!

Here's another nice view of his lovely hot body and sexy legs in clingy pants:

You've posted yet another picture of him looking taller than what he is!

And I love how curly his hair is in this picture:

3dec622140fdacf9ffb8a837a1c01997.jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jane Lannister said:

His hair looks cute when it's so curly. The coat gives him much broader shoulders. 

Agreed. He looks so charming in that picture

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Whatsername_123 said:

You've posted yet another picture of him looking taller than what he is!

And I love how curly his hair is in this picture:

3dec622140fdacf9ffb8a837a1c01997.jpg

My God,  he's so handsomed!!! I love how he looks in structured jackets. Probably because then it looks like he has shoulders, LOL.  Love the curls, too. He seems to straighten it more when it's black, don't you think? Or are we going to be seeing more curly Billie Joe, even with black hair? I liked how he was letting the blonde curl, that was so nice!!

You're right, he almost looks tall in that stage shot in the tight pants. But that's what happens when the photographer is below the stage... besides, we all know he's petite and perfect :wub: And I do love his legs in those pants!!!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, GenXIdiot said:

My God,  he's so handsomed!!! I love how he looks in structured jackets. Probably because then it looks like he has shoulders, LOL.  Love the curls, too. He seems to straighten it more when it's black, don't you think? Or are we going to be seeing more curly Billie Joe, even with black hair? I liked how he was letting the blonde curl, that was so nice!!

You're right, he almost looks tall in that stage shot in the tight pants. But that's what happens when the photographer is below the stage... besides, we all know he's petite and perfect :wub: And I do love his legs in those pants!!!

I loved how curly his blond hair was at the Geezer premier and I'd love to see his hair like that but black. I'm sure he straightens it, or at least in that selfie last week it looked straightened. 

• Like 2

On 7/15/2016 at 2:05 PM, Whatsername_123 said:

I loved how curly his blond hair was at the Geezer premier and I'd love to see his hair like that but black. I'm sure he straightens it, or at least in that selfie last week it looked straightened. 

Yes in the "Pink and black" selfie it had been straightened for sure with an iron. It looked great, though!  

I agree, he was GORGEOUS with the blonde curls at Geezer. I was never crazy about him as a blond until  that hairstyle. 

• Like 2

tumblr_oacvrqf1di1upelv7o1_400.gif

I loved this khaki shirt. He really should bring it back...and I should rewatch Quatro. He is gorgeous in it. 

tumblr_o65cceR5wJ1qd0zeso1_1280.jpg

• Like 4

Everyone should have a Billie at home *sigh*

y.jpg

tumblr_nmr9dbsYsp1u9s4r2o1_500.jpg

2 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

and I should rewatch Quatro. He is gorgeous in it.

is it quatro or cuatro? i shoudl buy it, never watched it o.O i have some other weird green day dvd i bought in Texas in 2007 that has some disturbing content xD

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Supercali_swagilistic said:

is it quatro or cuatro? i shoudl buy it, never watched it o.O i have some other weird green day dvd i bought in Texas in 2007 that has some disturbing content xD

It was originally named Quatro, then they changed the spelling to Cuatro. 

What do you have? I've only seen Bullet In A Bible but that hardly has any disturbing content. Is it the documantary from Warped tour, or maybe from Dookie era? What kind of disturbing content is there? 

• Like 1

On 7/15/2016 at 3:51 PM, Jane Lannister said:

tumblr_oacvrqf1di1upelv7o1_400.gif

I loved this khaki shirt. He really should bring it back...and I should rewatch Quatro. He is gorgeous in it. 

He is BEAUTIFUL in cuatro. I watched it for free on Youtube, somebody put it up with spanish subtitles, LOL. 

On 7/15/2016 at 6:11 PM, Supercali_swagilistic said:

Me, me, I want a Billie at home, too. Still dreaming of marrying him, even though I'm already married to a husband of 22 years, LOL.  Maybe in my next life. You all can wait in line, I get him first. 

What is the disturbing dvd????

The khaki shirt :wub: 

Green-Day_zpsiknqybt4.jpg

• Like 2

• Fuzz changed the title to Billie Joe Armstrong Photos
  • Fuzz unpinned this topic