Billie Joe Armstrong Photos

BeachBum

I couldn't resist. :P

sbtyra.jpg

Bwahahaha That pic took me by surprise. WTH?

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rumpelstiltskin2000

• desertrose

• Beerjeezus

• GenXIdiot

I agree. The lighting on the red carpet was awful for taking pictures. I think part of why he looks so much older there is because of how much he's scrunching his face up in the sunlight. Poor dude could barely keep his eyes open!

But of course, he still looks hot either way. :happy:

Yeah, trust me, the red carpet was facing directly into the sun. It was impossible to take good pictures looking at the direction he was facing.

• Like 1

And why are there only 16 photos in GDA's Gallery ATM from this event? I already have 400+.

Because we don't want to get in trouble from people, and well last 2 weeks of school are killer.

Bwahahaha That pic took me by surprise. WTH?

He was apologising for trashed hotel rooms and burned drumkits. I've just spotted his hands - it looks as if he was reading something from his palm :D

He was apologising for trashed hotel rooms and burned drumkits. I've just spotted his hands - it looks as if he was reading something from his palm :D

I think he was just holding it :D And maybe counting down his points like "Tré setting drumkits on fire, us trashing hotel rooms, therapy.." :D

But I don't remember it that well :D

tumblr_nmz6m4MBXR1sq4dlzo1_500.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1

tumblr_n02vosL3331tp2pppo1_500.png

Both boys are taller than their dad. Poor lil Billie! :P

LoL that pic with the mic stand.

This last picture is a very strange perspective. BJ looks so... unfamiliar to me... maybe also because of his special clothing... very odd... but it´s got something... don´t even know what... oh well, yes, it´s got BJ in it... :)

This last picture is a very strange perspective. BJ looks so... unfamiliar to me... maybe also because of his special clothing... very odd... but it´s got something... don´t even know what... oh well, yes, it´s got BJ in it... :)

Yes, the angle is rather odd, but it suits him. He looks really good in that photo.
  • Like 2

Yes, the angle is rather odd, but it suits him. He looks really good in that photo.

Um, yes!!! :wub:

• Like 2

That is a gorgeous photo. Very sexy.

• Like 1

Yes, the angle. And therefore proportions. And yes, it´s cute. No - he´s cute. :)

That is a gorgeous photo. Very sexy.

I wish it was a little higher quality so I could use it as a phone background!

I wish it was a little higher quality so I could use it as a phone background!

You need to have kids jk my background is Molly.

Because we don't want to get in trouble from people, and well last 2 weeks of school are killer.

I wondered if it might be b/c of this. It seems like the photo agencies have gotten a lot more restrictive. I rarely post anymore, and then only in threads that are not open to guests (although I realize people will repost in other threads and elsewhere online). Too bad since there's a lot of good stuff out there, but I totally understand.

• Fuzz changed the title to Billie Joe Armstrong Photos
  • Fuzz unpinned this topic