Billie Joe Armstrong Photos

BeachBum

That alligator head thing is scary. I hope it's made out of rubber or something. :/

I'm pretty sure it's fake. Probably the same one he's had from the last Foxboro Hot Tubs shows.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rumpelstiltskin2000

• desertrose

• Beerjeezus

• GenXIdiot

Is that a can of that hipster beer in his hand?

That's PBR - Pabst Blue Ribbon. A pretty cheap beer actually.

That chubbiness though :happy:

:) I like him like that. Smooth, chubby, soft belly.... looks so healthy, I really dig it... probably ´cause I can offer the same. :D

• Like 3

This hat... this flower... this suit... this hair... this man... eye candy... awakens the fangirl in me... :wub:

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure it's fake. Probably the same one he's had from the last Foxboro Hot Tubs shows.

No, it's definitely real. That's a thing. The heads are preserved (in a type of resin I think) and sold places after they come from alligator farms. I don't really think that's a very good thing to do because I like alligators, but you can get their heads at a variety of places.

img_2038.jpg

WHOA! I hope he wasn't actually drinking any of that! :ermm: I know it's like a Foxboro Hot Tubs tradition to involve PBR, but I thought they would just decide not to have any there this time. I guess if Billie feels fine being around it, even pouring it all over the place, and not drinking any then it's okay. I would have thought that might be difficult for him, but what do I know? He knows what he's doing.

• Like 2

No, it's definitely real. That's a thing. The heads are preserved (in a type of resin I think) and sold places after they come from alligator farms. I don't really think that's a very good thing to do because I like alligators, but you can get their heads at a variety of places.

Yes, that´s what I thought, it´s a real head. And I personally don´t like the idea of making animals a "thing" even after their death. They are too often used and treated as "things" during their lifetime... But, well, I mustn´t agree with other people´s preferences, even if it´s BJ´s... ;) But I have my own thoughts on that...

Those are actually alligator heads? HOLY SHIT I WANT ONE.

WHOA! I hope he wasn't actually drinking any of that! :ermm: I know it's like a Foxboro Hot Tubs tradition to involve PBR, but I thought they would just decide not to have any there this time. I guess if Billie feels fine being around it, even pouring it all over the place, and not drinking any then it's okay. I would have thought that might be difficult for him, but what do I know? He knows what he's doing.

From what I heard he didn't drink any. I'm pretty sure if he wasn't comfortable around it they wouldn't of had it there. :)

Yes, that´s what I thought, it´s a real head. And I personally don´t like the idea of making animals a "thing" even after their death. They are too often used and treated as "things" during their lifetime... But, well, I mustn´t agree with other people´s preferences, even if it´s BJ´s... ;) But I have my own thoughts on that...

I think it's funny that the two people who commented it don't like it and I'm just sitting over here REALLY wanting one.

• Fuzz changed the title to Billie Joe Armstrong Photos
  • Fuzz unpinned this topic