• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rumpelstiltskin2000

• desertrose

• Beerjeezus

• GenXIdiot

Sharing one of my pictures from 2009 again - I definitely have to take my new system cam next tour. damn blurryness

1919542_193768546650_4035275_n.jpg?oh=de

• Like 3

Yeah can we try and keep the fangirling/perving to the fangirl and revealed threads? I enjoy a bit of fangirling too but it doesn't need to be over the top and all over the forum.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

haters gonna hate :fuckyou:xD

4 hours ago, Hermione said:

Yeah can we try and keep the fangirling/perving to the fangirl and revealed threads? I enjoy a bit of fangirling too but it doesn't need to be over the top and all over the forum.

that's fine I guess ;)

• Like 1

Also, I'd like to say I don't want to annoy anyone with this so if both excessive picture posting in fangirls thread and excessive fangirling in picture thread does annoy (well honestly, how did you people survive what was going on in here a few years ago? :P) we could start a group pm for this. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Also, I'd like to say I don't want to annoy anyone with this so if both excessive picture posting in fangirls thread and excessive fangirling in picture thread does annoy (well honestly, how did you people survive what was going on in here a few years ago? :P) we could start a group pm for this. 

hells yea xD and i wont stop fangirling on my instagram. that's what keeps me young ;)

• Like 1

Probably going to make myself very unpopular here but the point isn't posting of pics but the sexual commentary that goes with them and if I remember right that is why the fangirl thread was set up? 

I don't think it's right for ppl to bitch on tumblr about it though

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, basketcase4933 said:

Probably going to make myself very unpopular here but the point isn't posting of pics but the sexual commentary that goes with them and if I remember right that is why the fangirl thread was set up? 

I don't think it's right for ppl to bitch on tumblr about it though

Oh yeah, I understand but I'm afraid it would be easier to keep this to decent picture posters 'cause, you know, I don't think I can shut up. :P

Anyway, let's have more pics - haven't seen these before

76215403-billie-joe-armstrong-of-green-d

5503300995_9cd50b58b2_b.jpg

75550657-billie-joe-armstrong-of-green-d

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Hermione said:

Sorry I was getting inappropriate there and I'll tone it down in there future. I certainly didn't mean to offend anyone, so I'm sorry that I did. Here's a nice picture instead: 

Screenshot_2016-03-02-18-08-01-1_zpsd9fb

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GenXIdiot said:

Sorry I was getting inappropriate there and I'll tone it down in there future. I certainly didn't mean to offend anyone, so I'm sorry that I did. Here's a nice picture instead: 

No worries and I wasn't only talking about you btw, there's just generally been a bit too much excessive fangirling spilling out of the threads designed for it so it was time for a reminder about it. (and I have to add that tumblr post was out of order, just nasty and cowardly)

• Like 1

Ok thanks and by the way a big F.U. shoutout to that tumblr person if you are still lurking  here.  :fuckyou: 

3 minutes ago, Hermione said:

No worries and I wasn't only talking about you btw, there's just generally been a bit too much excessive fangirling spilling out of the threads designed for it so it was time for a reminder about it. (and I have to add that tumblr post was out of order, just nasty and cowardly)

• Like 2

I tried to post the picture with the boppers ages ago but it wouldn't post... so here it is. I love his smile in the bottom picture :D. Sorry, I can't make the first picture bigger.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-CJhDMvcCFbVeLZFwnPU  billy-joe-armstrong-of-green-day-perform

billie-joe-armstrong-of-green-day-perfor

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Supercali_swagilistic said:

Am I the only one to find that video a little confusing? What the hel are they doint here? xD

I was about to post the same thing...

• Like 2

• Fuzz changed the title to Billie Joe Armstrong Photos
  • Fuzz unpinned this topic