Billie Joe and Miranda Lambert are doing something at the Grammys

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that me or what he's holding in his hand is a... package ?

464731161.jpg

Does look like that but think it's actually an exercise weight. They are shaped funny that's for sure.

Does look like that but think it's actually an exercise weight. They are shaped funny that's for sure.

Sorry... his look is kinda perverse on the photo so that's why I wondered...

I think plenty of other people are thinking the same thing so don't worry :lol:

Well, the object obviously looks like something it isn't and Billie's look is playing off that. And as Hermione said, I'm sure a lot people see that object more sexual than just as an exercise weight!

http://www.examiner.com/article/miranda-lambert-billie-joe-armstrong-to-salute-phil-everly-at-the-grammys

If I understand this article correctly, it seems that they will be both performing the song by Everly Brothers at the Grammy's on Sunday and Miranda will be performing alone today.

Yup, that's what it says. Thanks!

The Grammy's are on Sunday? :mellow: I always thought they were later in February for some reason... clearly I'm out of the loop. :lol: Was planning to watch anyways but I'm even more excited now!

Welcome to GDC! We must not have met yet. :thumbsup:

i don't know why but this page didn't work form me. can someone post here this interview please?

It didn't work for me either. Here via GD Italian Rag & Love.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:lpe6XBv8GssJ:www.grammy.com/videos/miranda-lambert-excited-to-perform-with-billie-joe-armstrong+&cd=1&hl=it&ct=clnk&gl=it

im so confused, lol mirandas performing today alone? i thought they were sunday..? or are they more than one day? somebody fill me in lol

im so confused, lol mirandas performing today alone? i thought they were sunday..? or are they more than one day? somebody fill me in lol

I think Miranda is performing today as part of a tribute to Carole King, and then her and Billie are performing an Everly Brothers song on Sunday as a tribute to Phil Everly. :happy:

This is via lauratummm ~ "Ok, there was a little section on the tv program Lorraine about the Grammys and this was on! Its Billie Joe argh!" http://instagram.com/p/jjBxMGN0pa/

Even though it's blurry, it's nice to see him from the other side. Anyone else catch this program?

Grammys have multiple events for the weekend that leads up to the actual Grammys

I remember the first Grammy's I ever watched were on a Sunday in February (and I remember them because Billie gave an award and I remember realizing for the first time how short he is!!)

Is there any rhyme or reason to the scheduling of the Grammy's, other than it being early in the year?

Might have been pushed up because of the Olympics? Just guessing but it's kind of logical.

Is that me or what he's holding in his hand is a... package ?

464731161.jpg

Looks like one of those three-pronged back massagers.

Yeah? Where will It be?

Someone gave a link www.cbs.com/shows/grammys/live_stream/

Idk if it will work..

Someone gave a link www.cbs.com/shows/grammys/live_stream/

Idk if it will work..

Thanks ;)

Archived