Billie Joe and Miranda Lambert are doing something at the Grammys

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's no point in having the same discussion in two different places. Seems ridiculous to me.

That's why I don't get why we made a new thread today and segmented the discussion in two places...

That's why I don't get why we made a new thread today and segmented the discussion in two places...

Because this thread is to discuss the performance and attendance of Billie at the Grammys, whereas the other thread is to discuss everything else surrounding the Grammy's. Some people may wake up after the show and want to read about just Billie at the Grammys, not all the other bullshit.

god. the grammies are awful tonight. everyone I barely care to see is not worth it and Billie Joe's performance still hasn't been in the "coming soon".

Sigh.

Who cares BJA is on TV tonight! Liam is doing his job here :)

No one cares that the mods are awake since Billie's back. If Liam did his job some other time, that'd be great. But right now he's doing it at te wrong time :lol:

god. the grammies are awful tonight. everyone I barely care to see is not worth it and Billie Joe's performance still hasn't been in the "coming soon".

Sigh.

Kendrick Lamar fucking killed it. That performance single-handedly made this worth watching.

This will get confusing. People will be talking about Billie's performance in both threads anyway.

Here we go...a current one.
via billiejoesreject Billie at the Grammys, taken by me! HESFOUND # grammys # billiejoearmstrong # greenday

484022_10152076812948961_461789407_n.jpg

Via GDLoT

His hair :wub:

Wait. There's a thread for his performance? This is confusing...

I meant this thread and the other Grammy's thread.

I believe Billie's performance will be the last one, or one of the last performances pff.........

still waiting........

That's from American Music Awards from 2009, that was his reaction to "New York" from Alicia Keys and Jay-Z :lol:

Edit: Oh, nevermind lol

I believe Billie's performance will be the last one, or one of the last performances pff.........

Dave Grohl with Josh Homme, Trent Reznor, and Lindsey Buckingham are actually the last performance.

Every year during the show, they honor music legends who have died. I guarantee that BJ will perform while they show a montage dedicated to Phil Everly.

Billie and Miranda were just talked about in the upcoming performance thingo

Billie Joe's performance has just been announced for the first time since the show's beginning.

This will get confusing. People will be talking about Billie's performance in both threads anyway.

I tried making this argument already! Don't bother.

backstage camera had someone carrying Billie Joe's guitar he used in rehearsal.

Archived