Billie Joe and Miranda Lambert are doing something at the Grammys

Knowing our luck it'll probably in the last half hour of the program so we have to sit through all the other shit. :lol:

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah thanks for letting me know who it was! Guess she was just making the best of a weird situation?

She's a little out there and weird, no matter the situation, I think, haha. But she's really great. Kinky Boots also won Best Tony for Original Score and she is the first woman to win a Tony as a solo composer of a Broadway show.

Please does somebody know WHEN BJ and Michelle will perform so I could put my alarm and go to sleep till it begins ?

That was Cyndi Lauper. She also won tonight for Best Theater Album for Kinky Boots.

Sigh. . .kids

She's a little out there and weird, no matter the situation, I think, haha. But she's really great. Kinky Boots also won Best Tony for Original Score and she is the first woman to win a Tony as a solo composer of a Broadway show.

I saw Kinky Boots and it was a fantastic show (fun to see Stark Sands pretending to be passionate about shoes lol.. I couldn't help but think "He must think this show is so meaningless after doing AI...) but the music itself was really not that memorable. But there wasn't much else better on Broadway this year. Anyway, cool for Cyndi, she's a whack job and I like that.

Well it's nearly 1 am and because I'm a lightweight, I'm gonna go sleep and get excited for when I wake up

Knowing our luck it'll probably in the last half hour of the program so we have to sit through all the other shit. :lol:

that would mean they see them as totally important everyone gotta wait for, though, so that's a good thing...since i wanna sleep as it's already 2am, it's rather bad nonetheless :D

It's starting now - The Grammys I mean, not Bilile's performance. sorry!

This is what I'm afraid of. :P

If their performance is really late in the show, I may just wait until tomorrow to post pix.

Archived