Billie Joe and Miranda Lambert are doing something at the Grammys

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope we don't have to survive through too many cringeworthy things before Biliie & Miranda take the stage...

Ugh Billie and Paul :wub:

damn...i just wanted to stay awake a bit longer cos i couldn't sleep, then i realised the grammys are tonight....i thought i could go to bed anyways, but this makes me excited....i just can't go to bed now :o fuck school, i can sleep there tomorrow, too ;D

Did Billie take down the pic with Paul?

The conspiracy side of me is hoping this is because they are doing a surprise performance together and the Grammy people don't want that leaking.

YES.

Lol jk so wishful thinking.

The lady with the red hair presenting the Grammy's for the best rock album, etc., was totally weird.

Yeah Cindy is kinda laconic (and so was Vampire Weekend, did you notice ?). plus a lot of winners weren't even there, I found it really weird.

Maybe it's because it's the first time I watch the Grammys...

Did Billie take down the pic with Paul?

The conspiracy side of me is hoping this is because they are doing a surprise performance together and the Grammy people don't want that leaking.

YES.

Lol jk so wishful thinking.

Isn't Paul playing with Ringo in a sort of The Beatles reunion at the end of Grammys? Or was it in another event? It think it'd be on Grammys.

Edit: yes, this will happen.

18. Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr - The two members of The Beatles will be honored at the Grammy Awards the 2014 Recording Academy Lifetime Achievement Award. Additionally, McCartney is nominated for two awards, including Best Rock Song for "Cut Me Some Slack" and Best Music Film for "Live Kisses."

Isn't Paul playing with Ringo in a sort of The Beatles reunion at the end of Grammys? Or was it in another event? It think it'd be on Grammys.

I think that's tomorrow. The Grammy producer wouldn't confirm if Paul and Ringo are playing together, based on media reports they are playing separately but eh they'll probably "surprise" reunite too.

Fuck school tomorrow this is way more important xD I will be tired as fuck tommorow but who cares :D:runaround:

Edit: yes, this will happen.

Hmmm...I heard they were playing Monday night together for the 50th anniversary of their first trip to the US as the Beatles. But not at the Grammy's. Would be a really nice surprise though. Not too unexpected since Ringo's getting an award.

I think that's tomorrow. The Grammy producer wouldn't confirm if Paul and Ringo are playing together, based on media reports they are playing separately but eh they'll probably "surprise" reunite too.

Hmmm...I heard they were playing Monday night together for the 50th anniversary of their first trip to the US as the Beatles. But not at the Grammy's. Would be a really nice surprise though. Not too unexpected since Ringo's getting an award.

Hmmm... this website says they're playing on Grammys...

http://www.ontheredcarpet.com/Grammy-Awards-2014:-Performers-list---includes-Madonna-Updated/9366789

ykqw.jpg

Here it is again. But I wonder.....

Maybe he meant it to be a private photo cuz he doesn't know if Paul would want him to post it. But that'd be Sillie Billie.

I doubt it was meant to be private because he hashtagged it, and hashtags are pointless on private accounts

Yeah but Billie doesn't hashtag things to get hits, he does it for aesthetics. Like when he wrote "hashtag ______". When I use hashtags it's not actually to spread my photo, it's because it's the lingo.

Archived