Billie Joe and Miranda Lambert are doing something at the Grammys

I have (some) access to image agency photos. If Billie Joe walks the red carpet, I could post pix. If anyone's interested...

please do! Thanks

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have (some) access to image agency photos. If Billie Joe walks the red carpet, I could post pix. If anyone's interested...

i guess we all are :D

I wonder really what are the chances of him going back outside just to walk the red carpet when he's already in? Do most artists do that? (Arrive early to prep/whatever, then go back outside for publicity?) Obviously the pop stars would do that because they are expected to, but IDK about Billie...

Did you really ask that? OF COURSE WE WANT TO SEE THEM. :)

Thanks for asking.

The last few times I posted HQ pix no one really seemed interested so I didn't want to waste my time. :P

I wonder really what are the chances of him going back outside just to walk the red carpet when he's already in? Do most artists do that? (Arrive early to prep/whatever, then go back outside for publicity?) Obviously the pop stars would do that because they are expected to, but IDK about Billie...

Actually the Red Carpet opened a couple of hours ago so he might of just done it when he arrived, earlier.

^^ Yeah, there are already LOTS of red carpet pix - but none of Billie Joe, that I've seen anyway.

The last few times I posted HQ pix no one really seemed interested so I didn't want to waste my time. :P

Can't speak for anyone else, and don't know exactly what photos you've posted before, but please do not let that stop you tonight. Everyone hanging out in this thread would love to see whatever you find. :)

Can't speak for anyone else, and don't know exactly what photos you've posted before, but please do not let that stop you tonight. Everyone hanging out in this thread would love to see whatever you find. :)

If there aren't any red carpet pix, hopefully there will be some from the actual Grammy show so will try to post those. :)

Probably not lol

thanks for the like :happy: somehow it showed me 9 times that you liked that post :lol: (i really got the same notification 9 times :lol: ) so that's why i thought i should probably say thanks cos you're the first one who was able to like a post on here multiple times :lol:

Billie on IG:

0280d79286e311e385351280050f592d_8.jpg

my reaction on this? (and it was REALLY my first reaction):

oh my god, ohhh my goooood, OHHH MYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD :runaround:

:lol:

so in other words: this is damn awesome!!

How awesome would it be if Paul crashed Billie and Miranda's set as part of a surprise? Miranda mentioned surprises...

How awesome would it be if Paul crashed Billie and Miranda's set as part of a surprise? Miranda mentioned surprises...

I love seeing Billie evolve into a member of the music community enough that this is a possibility. :)

Billie on IG:

0280d79286e311e385351280050f592d_8.jpg

Oh my fucking god...OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! This selfie is just..omfg i don't have words for it :D:runaround::dance:

Archived