Random Green Day Thoughts

Fuzz

3 hours ago, bouncingoffthewallbja said:

Well said :lol:

I had a strange dream last night that Billie Joe, Tré and Mike were the servers in my school canteen

I wonder if they're tired today after being busy in so many dreams last night. :lol:

Yes, I agree with everything being said about Warning too. It deserves credit, recognition and more. 

• Like 1

I was Christmas shopping at the mall the other night and I saw a group of younger people walking by. One of them was wearing an AI tee shirt. Inside I was shouting, "Hey, hey, I love them too!", but of course I didn't actually say anything because that would be super weird. It's funny that I was so excited seeing a complete stranger wearing a GD tee shirt. I think it's because I personally only know a few very casual fans and I never see anyone wearing GD shirts, except at shows. We should have a secret signal or gesture to acknowledge fellow fans, you know, like they do in those elite secret societies!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, moonj17 said:

I was Christmas shopping at the mall the other night and I saw a group of younger people walking by. One of them was wearing an AI tee shirt. Inside I was shouting, "Hey, hey, I love them too!", but of course I didn't actually say anything because that would be super weird. It's funny that I was so excited seeing a complete stranger wearing a GD tee shirt. I think it's because I personally only know a few very casual fans and I never see anyone wearing GD shirts, except at shows. We should have a secret signal or gesture to acknowledge fellow fans, you know, like they do in those elite secret societies!

Haha I know how you feel! On the first day of my class' trip to Germany in September, we were walking through Cologne and I freaked out around my friends bc I saw like a middle-aged guy wearing an AI t-shirt! :lol:

And I second the idea to have a GD fan signal (or some kind of secret language) :D

26 minutes ago, unextraordinarygirl said:

I wonder if they're tired today after being busy in so many dreams last night. :lol:

If I were them, I would be :D

• Like 1

It's 200 days until I see Green Day in Dublin next year, but it'll definitely be worth the wait! :lol:

• Like 3

WTF have I just listened to? Its very weird 

Edited by Whatsername_123
I found the video
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, bouncingoffthewallbja said:

It's 200 days until I see Green Day in Dublin next year, but it'll definitely be worth the wait! :lol:

200 days. It's a long time. I have just 34 days left to wait and I feel like... Wait, I don't know how I feel. :lol:

30 minutes ago, Whatsername_123 said:

WTF have I just listened to? Listen to the video in this article- it's very weird 

http://teamrock.com/feature/2016-12-06/what-would-green-days-american-idiot-video-be-like-without-any-music

AHAH it's scary. It's me when I try to play their song without an amplifier.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Whatsername_123 said:

WTF have I just listened to? Listen to the video in this article- it's very weird 

http://teamrock.com/feature/2016-12-06/what-would-green-days-american-idiot-video-be-like-without-any-music

OMG, I've seen those done with other music videos before. The TSwift Bad Blood one is hilarious, and Gaga's Bad Romance. I think they're really clever :D

I like 21 Guns actually better than Wake Me Up When September Ends. I guess it's due to the fact that I'm wore wont to skip WMUWSE on a front-to-back listen of AI.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Owtlaws >>>>>>> both 

They MUST play that song live. It has the potential to become vintage Green Day if given the respect it deserves.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Dakke said:

They MUST play that song live. It has the potential to become vintage Green Day if given the respect it deserves.

Yes! I insist it's one of the best songs on revrad and it totally has the potential. I don't understand why they didn't make it a new closer at least for some shows 

1 minute ago, Dakke said:

50 days for me. I'm so hyped as fuck

42! That's not much! :woot:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jane Lannister said:

Yes! I insist it's one of the best songs on revrad and it totally has the potential. I don't understand why they didn't make it a new closer at least for some shows 

42! That's not much! :woot:

Yet first I have to survive the perilous trek through the treacherous morass called exams.

• Like 2

Just now, Dakke said:

Yet first I have to survive the perilous trek through the treacherous morass called exams.

Same. We have a good motivation though :)

• Like 1

Just now, Dakke said:

Now I want Billie to come on stage as Drunk Santa instead of Pink Bunny.

don't start up about BJ's drinking again:lol:

4 minutes ago, Tinkle said:

Santa;)

We call it Baby Jesus. It's what I look forward to since September 

2 minutes ago, Tinkle said:

Gawd forbid :lol:

2 minutes ago, Tinkle said:

Hey, I'll take Tré as Santa if he opens the show with a medley of Like a Rat Does Cheese and Dominated Love Slave ;)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dakke said:

My only obstacle to the 14th of January is Christmas :lol:. I'll live in a strange contradiction with myself for the next 33 days. Deciding if having a good time in the holidays or just wait.

• Like 1

Just now, Dakke said:

Hey, I'll take Tré as Santa if he opens the show with a medley of Like a Rat Does Cheese and Dominated Love Slave ;)

I think its been done - minus the Santa outfit.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dakke said:

I like 21 Guns actually better than Wake Me Up When September Ends. I guess it's due to the fact that I'm wore wont to skip WMUWSE on a front-to-back listen of AI.

I'm not keen on either :lol: 

Also it's 55 days til Green Day for me :D 

• Like 1

• Hermione changed the title to Random Green Day Thoughts
  • Liam unpinned this topic