Random Green Day Thoughts

Fuzz

Really? I always knew it was "here". You people need to read the fucking lyric books when you listen to your CDs for the first time.

Because the lyric books are always 100% identical to what Billie actually says/sounds like he says. Lyric books are for hipsters. Use your ears.

• Like 1

The neon colors and overall dark atmosphere, I guess?

Spooky and funky lyrics and weird noises too, probs

I said "But I still refuse to believe that the line before the solo in that song isn't 'I'll never get high', instead of 'oh novacaine'"

I just don't get how you could hear that. :lol:

Really? I always knew it was "here". You people need to read the fucking lyric books when you listen to your CDs for the first time.

I don't have the CD. I usually do that though.

Because the lyric books are always 100% identical to what Billie actually says/sounds like he says. Lyric books are for hipsters. Use your ears.

Exactly. I have a Three Days Grace CD (you probably hate them) and some of the song lyrics have the wrong titles and others are repeated for two songs. :lol:

• Like 1

Exactly. I have a Three Days Grace CD (you probably hate them) and some of the song lyrics have the wrong titles and others are repeated for two songs. :lol:

I don't know anything about Three Days Grace tbh :P But yeah, if I'm really struggling for lyrics I'll just use a website, like I did for this song. #3Deep5Me

• Like 1

I don't know anything about Three Days Grace tbh :P But yeah, if I'm really struggling for lyrics I'll just use a website, like I did for this song. #3Deep5Me

I guess they aren't as famous as I thought, then. :lol: Those websites are nice, but they could easily be wrong.

I guess they aren't as famous as I thought, then. :lol: Those websites are nice, but they could easily be wrong.

Oh, I've heard of them and I've heard Animal I Have Become but that's as far as it goes. But yeah, some of the mistakes on some lyric websites are hilarious.

• Like 1

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand get it wrong? :P

I just don't get how you could hear that. :lol:

Yeah I dunno how really. Basically, Billie just needs to re-record the whole damn song :lol:

Oh, I've heard of them and I've heard Animal I Have Become but that's as far as it goes. But yeah, some of the mistakes on some lyric websites are hilarious.

Look at the verse after the chorus on here

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/rancid/letsgo.html

Fucking ridiculous. Every line in the verse is very inacurate. Don't blame em though, the vocals on that album are hard to decifer

Every time I listen to Stop Drop and Roll!!! I'm completely taken aback by how utterly fantastic it is. It's a shame it couldn't have been released as an actual Green Day album to give it a bigger platform. (It's also a great Halloween album for whatever reason, so it'll be getting a lot of spins this October.)

Me too! Glad it wasn't released that way though as that wouldn't have allowed for their fabulous secret/spontaneous/tiny/unrestrained shows.

But I still refuse to believe that the line before the solo in that song isn't 'I'll never get high', instead of 'oh novacaine'

I thought it was just me! the acapella from Rock Band fucked with my head...

• Like 1

In "Give me Novacaine," Billie says "Jimmy says it's better than here." I used to here it as "air" instead of "here." I kind of prefer the use of air. It's like Jesus was so addicted and overwhelmed by drugs that they were "like air" or like breathing to him.

I've actually always thought it was 'air' too haha

I want him to do the glottal stop :P

I think he's done that in more ocassions.

Yet, can't find an example.

"Bab's Uvula Who?"

I've got a knack for fucking everything up

<unintelligible singing>

I'm all wound up (x4)

That's all I've got.

• Like 4

• Hermione changed the title to Random Green Day Thoughts
  • Liam unpinned this topic
  • Hermione pinned this topic