Random Green Day Thoughts

Fuzz

9 hours ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

I don't know about top ten but Waiting, She, Give me Novocaine, Uptight and Castaway are right up there and always will be. 

Very solid choices! 

• Like 1

Top 10 songs (no particular order): Basket Case, Boulevard, WMUWSE, Forever Now, Bang Bang, Static Age, Hitchin' a Ride, Minority, Christie Road, Brain Stew. 

What about top 10 videos (again no particular order): AI, Boulevard, Holiday, Walking Contradiction, Hitchin' a Ride, BITUSA, 21st CB, Brain Stew, Minority, Basket Case.

• Like 2

On 8/24/2021 at 4:56 PM, That Dude said:

I've been brainstorming a Top 10 Worst Green Day Songs and figured I'd get everyone riled up on the GDA.   I hope your favorite song made my list :)  I love Green Day so much, even these are not terrible.   Just the ones I skip the most if I'm skipping.   

1.       Bouncing Off the Wall   -   wouldn't have made the list if someone added an S.  

7.       Wow, That’s Loud   

1 had me dying. That's one of my favorites from Revolution Radio but it always bothered me how there's no s.

And for Wow that's Loud, I always let the intro guitar part play, then skip the song. That one little guitar part is the only part I really like about that song 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, The Blayr said:

1 had me dying. That's one of my favorites from Revolution Radio but it always bothered me how there's no s.

And for Wow that's Loud, I always let the intro guitar part play, then skip the song. That one little guitar part is the only part I really like about that song 

How does one bounce off only one wall?  

If the song is about one bounce off of one wall, that is odd. 

He just jumps up, bounces off the wall and then goes driving around with Dirnt.  

Strange. 

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, That Dude said:

How does one bounce off only one wall?  

If the song is about one bounce off of one wall, that is odd. 

He just jumps up, bounces off the wall and then goes driving around with Dirnt.  

Strange. 

I always thought maybe the song was about Trump's border wall and that's why it wasn't pluralized. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, The Blayr said:

I always thought maybe the song was about Trump's border wall and that's why it wasn't pluralized. 

I never thought of it like that, that would make perfect sense!

• Like 3

On 8/30/2021 at 11:55 PM, The Blayr said:

Reading the lyrics and it doesn't add up.  I always took it as Billie and Mike cruising around, listening to rock n roll. 

• Like 2

On 9/1/2021 at 10:17 AM, That Dude said:

Reading the lyrics and it doesn't add up.  I always took it as Billie and Mike cruising around, listening to rock n roll. 

Maybe when they were driving around they crashed into a wall and their car bounced 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Should Kanye West be a guest on the new Green Day?

While Donda is the worst garbage to ever make so much money, I did love his feature on a Fall Out Boy song back in the day. 

54 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Finally Youtube unlocked my uploaded video of Broadway Idiot for every countries. I'm not monetized so enjoy

Do you by any chance have the DVD bonus features? I have the movie purchased from iTunes but it didn’t come with all those great behind the scenes bonus clips

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Do you by any chance have the DVD bonus features? I have the movie purchased from iTunes but it didn’t come with all those great behind the scenes bonus clips

No PirateBay was my source 😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Same here, those were gold and I don’t know if I even seen them all, they were hard work to find and never was able to download 🥲

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Finally Youtube unlocked my uploaded video of Broadway Idiot for every countries. I'm not monetized so enjoy

When you uploaded the video, I asked you to add subtitles in the comments. Thank you for your kind response at that time ☺️

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, jengd said:

Overwhelmed I would say. 💔😢

yes, understandably... ngl this video hits different when you see the way he tries to talk to people before finding mike

• Like 2

• Liam unpinned this topic