Random Green Day Thoughts

Fuzz

1 minute ago, The Grohl said:

...how hard would it be to break into one of those and get that? Just uh....asking for a friend... >_>

I was just thinking, what if I happened to walk by just as they were switching it out...

• Like 1

Just now, Montclare said:

I was just thinking, what if I happened to walk by just as they were switching it out...

That would be amazing. Considering that I'm never down that way I would be soooo jealous if you got it. 

1 minute ago, The Grohl said:

That would be amazing. Considering that I'm never down that way I would be soooo jealous if you got it. 

Seeing as they put those up like a year ago, I think I'd be standing there a long time.  :lol:

I think I've only seen two of these, this one and one in Wicker Park.

• Haha 2

Do you think Green Day could be considered as Best Rock for the next Grammy Awards since they were nominated quite often during the last months in comparison to the last years? Or is the deadline for the nominations 2021 already over? 🤔

This site has been around forever and there's not a thread for cursed images?

Shame on you.

Shame on you all.

What have you been doing with your lives?

Someone start that thread. I must destroy the world with cursed images. 

1 hour ago, Montclare said:

Seeing as they put those up like a year ago, I think I'd be standing there a long time.  :lol:

I think I've only seen two of these, this one and one in Wicker Park.

Just take a sharpie and scribble the new date on it 😂😂

• Like 1

It's almost this time of year where Spotify tell me I was a big Green Day fan again this year.
Followed by The Longshot and NFM.

Then The Interrupters, Billie Eilish and Taylor Swift

19 hours ago, The Grohl said:

...how hard would it be to break into one of those and get that? Just uh....asking for a friend... >_>

And while you're at it, kindly check to see how secure those bikes are. 

• Haha 2

Cigarettes and Valentines need to be recorded and put on on the next Green Day album. I like that song. (But I'm kinda scared that if they were to do a studio recording, they'd find a way to fuck it up).

I'll join to that saying they must record properly all the songs they dared to perform live. Oh girl, Olivia, Dreamcatcher? I keep those close because I love them and I can't think of a reason why they're not released 😢 Not fair GD.

Just now, Laly said:

I'll join to that saying they must record properly all the songs they dared to perform live. Oh girl, Olivia, Dreamcatcher? I keep those close because I love them and I can't think of a reason why they're not released 😢 Not fair GD.

These three and Minnesota Girl need to be properly recorded. I don't care which of Billie's bands he does it with, I just want these four songs.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Laly said:

He gave Dreamcatcher to that play he wrote the music to These Paper Bullets or whatever it was called 

8 minutes ago, Montclare said:

These three and Minnesota Girl need to be properly recorded. I don't care which of Billie's bands he does it with, I just want these four songs.

Yes. I forgot about that one

8 minutes ago, WhiteTim said:

He gave Dreamcatcher to that play he wrote the music to These Paper Bullets or whatever it was called 

Oh, I didn't know that. But he didn't sing, right? I know about only 2

47 minutes ago, Laly said:

45 minutes ago, Montclare said:

I would add Baby Blue from These Paper Bullets to that list.

Multiple times I thought of asking Billie about them when he went live on instagram and said we could ask stuff, but I'm never lucky to get my comment noticed 😔

11 minutes ago, Laly said:

Multiple times I thought of asking Billie about them when he went live on instagram and said we could ask stuff, but I'm never lucky to get my comment noticed 😔

And then he goes like how do I turn this off fucking shit

14 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

Next time we’re all asking him the unpleasant questions:

”hi Billie, so what’s up with the Forever Now video?”

ah fuck how do I turn this off again

I just watched a whole slew of Green Day playing Oh Yeah live, and I already hated that song, but now I'm ready to watch it burn in hell.

In one of them I watched they weren't even playing together. That was the biggest thing. And Billie's singing was not it whatsoever. It wasn't terribly out of tune, but it was lazy. He seemed like he didn't even care that he wasn't doing well. And the thing that bothered me the most is that Mike's strings were slightly sharp. It wouldn't have been too bad if it wasn't the loudest thing. Whoever was the sound engineer needs to get their pay docked; they did horrible.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, MarriedtoMikeDirnt said:

I just watched a whole slew of Green Day playing Oh Yeah live, and I already hated that song, but now I'm ready to watch it burn in hell.

In one of them I watched they weren't even playing together. That was the biggest thing. And Billie's singing was not it whatsoever. It wasn't terribly out of tune, but it was lazy. He seemed like he didn't even care that he wasn't doing well. And the thing that bothered me the most is that Mike's strings were slightly sharp. It wouldn't have been too bad if it wasn't the loudest thing. Whoever was the sound engineer needs to get their pay docked; they did horrible.

Which one was this? I was probably too preoccupied with Billie’s singing to notice the rest

• Like 1

• Liam unpinned this topic