Random Green Day Thoughts

Fuzz

Today I was sitting by the hotel pool with my iPod on shuffle. First it played Minority off of BIAB. Then it played "Put My Little Shoes Away" from Foreverly right after. I'd almost started to lose my astonishment for Billie Joe's range of talent, but that certainly reminded me.

His voice on rotting is really nice. just something about how he sings "whisper are you dying in my ear" unf

I agree. He sings really low on it (I know this because it's one of only two Green Day songs that contain parts that are too low for me to sing along to :lol:), might be that.

I named my guitar "Black Rose of death" (long name,I know) because of Rotting. I was obsessed 6-7 years ago

I agree. He sings really low on it (I know this because it's one of only two Green Day songs that contain parts that are too low for me to sing along to :lol:), might be that.

What's the other one? Whatsername?

What's the other one? Whatsername?

Yep! I think the lowest he's sung (including outside Green Day) is Mechanical Man though, parts of that are impossible.

Today I was sitting by the hotel pool with my iPod on shuffle. First it played Minority off of BIAB. Then it played "Put My Little Shoes Away" from Foreverly right after. I'd almost started to lose my astonishment for Billie Joe's range of talent, but that certainly reminded me.

That's not even the best version of Minority, the best version is the one from Irving Plaza on the Holiday single.

His voice on rotting is really nice. just something about how he sings "whisper are you dying in my ear" unf

His vocals are the reason I dislike the song. Plus, the lyrics are gross. :lol:

That's not even the best version of Minority, the best version is the one from Irving Plaza on the Holiday single.

How about saying "There is a version of Minority that might be even better, it's on the Holiday single..." instead? ;)

• Like 1

How about saying "There is a version of Minority that might be even better, it's on the Holiday single..." instead? ;)

Too late to change it, I've already been quoted :lol:

Too late to change it, I've already been quoted :lol:

I wouldn't worry, I'd say the fact you said it indicates it's just your opinion of which is best just fine, you were clearly just making a recommendation.

• Like 1

Rotting's lyrics are the closest Green Day has ever got to being gothic I'd say. And I like it.

• Like 2

Im really in the mood to play some Green Day Rock Band. Anybody else with an Xbox 360 down to play?

I don't know if Billie thought Poprocks and Coke as a romantic song but personally I find those lyrics to be seriously creepy. It may be that I'm hearing overtones that aren't existent at all but whatever :lol:

• Hermione changed the title to Random Green Day Thoughts
  • Liam unpinned this topic
  • Hermione pinned this topic