Random Green Day Thoughts

Fuzz

I've got all their and the side bands' stuff on shuffle and it just went from I Am An Elephant to Saint Jimmy to All The Time and it's bloody awesome.

• Like 1

I've got all their and the side bands' stuff on shuffle and it just went from I Am An Elephant to Saint Jimmy to All The Time and it's bloody awesome.

I must try this.
  • Like 2

If you watch Cuatro, halfway through Troublemaker, it cuts to Rob Cavallo slow-clapping.

He knew. He knew.

He did it on purpose. Billie was planning an illuminati takeover. Somebody had to stop him.
  • Like 4

I always hated how on Awesome as Fuck there's some songs that are on Bullet In a Bible. But, for me that is somewhat made up for with an entire sections of old, interesting songs that I wouldn't have expected on there otherwise.

It took me a while to finally realize that the Trilogy sucked. I have no idea why it took me as long as it did...

• Like 1

It took me a while to finally realize that the Trilogy sucked. I have no idea why it took me as long as it did...

Welcome to the cool side of the pillow.

I'm becoming obsessed with Warning lately, for whatever reason? I don't like it. :mellow:

• Like 2

So you like it now?

I've always liked it, but I don't like that I'm becoming obsessed with it. I used to be just a casual fan of the album. :P

• Like 2

I've always liked it, but I don't like that I'm becoming obsessed with it. I used to be just a casual fan of the album. :P

It has always been one of my favorite. It is different than the others and I love the start of the political undertones without losing energy. I've always thought of it as a prelude to AI.

• Like 1

I'm becoming obsessed with Warning lately, for whatever reason? I don't like it. :mellow:

I love Warning. The first time I listened to it, I instantly loved it. Each song is just so catchy. Macy's day parade is the perfect ending to the album. If you pick up listening to American Idiot right after warning, it fits really well.

• Like 2

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned in the main thread (and 48 pages is a bit much to look through), but I just noticed that the font used to write Green Day on the HOB poster is the same as they used on Kerplunk; that probably means nothing but I like details.

• Like 4

I listened to 21CB while working today.

It still sucks.

I'm listening to 21CB right now.

It's still awesome.

• Like 3

We've already established that Gungan-fuckers have no say in anything.

I'm not a Gungan-fucker, I've never even met one.

I listened to 21CB while working today.

It still sucks.

I listened to the trilogy again.

And here I am, in the hospital because my ears were bleeding too fucking much.

• Like 1

• Hermione changed the title to Random Green Day Thoughts
  • Liam unpinned this topic
  • Hermione pinned this topic