Random Green Day Thoughts

Fuzz

can't be when scattered is on nimrod

Scattered the best song.

I never heard anyone talk about it, but does anyone else think Espionage is really cool, even if it is really just a modernized version of the Peter Gunn theme.

Yes, it's really cool.

This song by The Living End sounds a bit like Espionage, which is cool too.

• Like 1

Scattered the best song.

Yes, it's really cool.

This song by The Living End sounds a bit like Espionage, which is cool too.

That is cool. I love Scattered. Plus, it has a place in my heart, it is the first song I learned to play. I actually use it as part of my warm up.

• Like 1

That is cool. I love Scattered. Plus, it has a place in my heart, it is the first song I learned to play. I actually use it as part of my warm up.

What a great song to warm up. :)

• Like 1

What is the music jury

Its a list of songs on a local radio station (the only one that plays green day) & you vote if you like the song, tired of the song, want the song to come back.

I voted this week because GD & BC were on the list.

• Like 1

Its a list of songs on a local radio station (the only one that plays green day) & you vote if you like the song, tired of the song, want the song to come back.

I voted this week because GD & BC were on the list.

Who is BC?

Biffy Clyro

They gets 0% airplay here. I've actually listened on Youtube, a few songs, because everyone seems to like them. But, nothing has stood out yet. Any suggestions?

They gets 0% airplay here. I've actually listened on Youtube, a few songs, because everyone seems to like them. But, nothing has stood out yet. Any suggestions?

Listen to this album first :)

And then these, for their earlier stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvfPtwj5GeM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bmSxm_KAFs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcwN92_7D3U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5QcuvU92U0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnlSCMOfT5w

:D

Depends what you want - you could start with more mainstream & listen to Only Revolutions & Opposites albums - but then dig deeper. There is a thread here for them. Seen them a few times & they are fabulous live.

You creeper

• Like 1

I listened to what you sent. I really like them. I found them to be very dramatic, almost theatrical. I can see why they would be great live. There songs would translate very well to the stage. The songs were pretty intricate. I think I like their older stuff better than Only Revolutions, but that was good. I was partial to Paperfriend, 57, Whorses, but my favorite was As Dust Dances. Loved that one.

But, I still like GD better. :)

Thanks,

• Like 1

I listened to what you sent. I really like them. I found them to be very dramatic, almost theatrical. I can see why they would be great live. There songs would translate very well to the stage. The songs were pretty intricate. I think I like their older stuff better than Only Revolutions, but that was good. I was partial to Paperfriend, 57, Whorses, but my favorite was As Dust Dances. Loved that one.

But, I still like GD better. :)

Thanks,

& that's why we are Internet friends.
  • Like 1

One year ago today Green Day played a secret show at Captain Cook Hotel - once again f___ you Sydney. :D

I am going to make the assumption you are no where near Sydney.

• Like 3

I am going to make the assumption you are no where near Sydney.

Even the guys from sydney on this forum where no where near the captain cook hotel :cry:

• Like 1

Even the guys from sydney on this forum where no where near the captain cook hotel :cry:

So, it was a super secret show. That stinks

So, it was a super secret show. That stinks

Well billies tweet was a short time before - sydney is a pretty hard place to get around. traffic is insane.

• Like 1

• Hermione changed the title to Random Green Day Thoughts
  • Liam unpinned this topic
  • Hermione pinned this topic