Static Noise 86: We talk about "Foreverly", and speculate on what Green Day will do next

Fuzz

Hey everyone, welcome to Static Noise, the Green Day Authority podcast! It's really awesome to be back.

In this episode we share our thoughts on "Foreverly", Cuatro vs. Broadway Idiot, and speculate about what Green Day's going to do next.

This week's hosts are: Andres, Mikey, Matt, Jimmy, Tony, Jack, and Liam.

Duration: 1hr 36mins
Listen below or download the file directly.

We had to re-submit the podcast to iTunes, so please resubscribe if you'd like to get the latest episode as they come out.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/static-noise/id783146444

Please like the show on Facebook and Twitter.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The bit where it sounds like someone is peeing had me rolling on the floor crying laughing.

Also, Andres's laugh helped

Liam's voice: 0/10

Also, no mention of the best GDC threads over the past month or so? For shame

Liam's voice: 0/10

Also, no mention of the best GDC threads over the past month or so? For shame

I'm mad because we were promised the podcast

Way to make me sound like shit about it :(

Me I like your voice, don't be sad :D Also, Andres's voice smells good tacos with the rolled rr. Oh and cool chat too (even if there's some things that I couldn't understand because of my english :/...)

YESSS! :runaround: I'm gonna listen to it once it hits iTunes, so that it will work well on my ipod. But yay right about time, I had nothing (worthy) to listen to for a few days.

To the idea of releasing a remastered American Idiot and Dookie together - American Dookie?

User was reported for spam.

you replied to it, which means you were spamming, backseat modding and even doing the last part wrong by not reporting it.

Nice.

ilu<3

Yep, every two weeks starting in January.

Thank god. We'd all heard the rumour about how you'd unfriended Mikey on Instagram and then went on hiatus, and we naturally assumed the worst :P

Archived