Heart Like A Hand Grenade

burnout409

Via John Roecker ( on Facebook):

"I just finished doing time code for the chapters of my film Heart Like A Hand Grenade: The Making of American Idiot and I have to say it is a fucking amazing film. And I need to thank Dylan Melody for doing his amazing score for the film and doing a cameo Dean Gonzalez for editing. Scott Gawlik for editing, color correction, sound and on and on and on....oh and Jane M Wiedlin for being the best Go-Go and being in the film. I am so proud of this film and cannot wait for everyone to see it. thanks for waiting.........it is worth it."

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Via John Roecker ( on Facebook):

"I just finished doing time code for the chapters of my film Heart Like A Hand Grenade: The Making of American Idiot and I have to say it is a fucking amazing film. And I need to thank Dylan Melody for doing his amazing score for the film and doing a cameo Dean Gonzalez for editing. Scott Gawlik for editing, color correction, sound and on and on and on....oh and Jane M Wiedlin for being the best Go-Go and being in the film. I am so proud of this film and cannot wait for everyone to see it. thanks for waiting.........it is worth it."

How many times can this man verbally masturbate????????

Lately, he's been writing the press release, I guess the movie is due soon, he has never been so precise on the process of the film, he has asked his FB friends about dvd/blu-ray extras, he had a meeting with Warner recently, I really think this shit is gonna get released pretty damn soon

I can't see the link... :ermm: But that's my birthday! haha. 

here's a copy-paste from the page

home < movies < Movie Details

Movie Details

Heart Like a Hand Grenade (Not Rated)

no trailer

Choose a Theatre Arrowhead Fountains 18 Bricktown 16 Chino Hills 18 Northfield 18 Superstition Springs 25 Tempe Marketplace 16 Tucson Spectrum 18 
Heart Like a Hand Grenade
 Choose Another Movie 10,000 Saints The 33 7 Chinese Brothers 90 Minutes in Heaven After Words Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip American Ultra Amy Ant-Man Arcade Fire: The Reflektor Tapes Attack on Titan Part 1 Attack on Titan Part 2 Being Evel Best of Enemies Black Mass Boruto: Naruto the Movie (subtitled) A Brave Heart: The Lizzie Velasquez Story Bridge of Spies A Brilliant Young Mind Brooklyn Brothers... Blood Against Blood (subtitled) Captive Coming Home (subtitled) Concussion (2015) Cop Car Creed Crimson Peak IMAX Crimson Peak Daddy's Home The Diary of a Teenage Girl Digging for Fire SMF Dolphin Tale 2 The End of the Tour IMAX 3D Everest Everest (2015) 3D Everest (2015) Everest (2015) - Cine Capri Fantastic Four (2015) Freeheld The Gallows The Gift (2015) The Good Dinosaur 3D The Good Dinosaur Goosebumps Grandma He Named Me Malala Heart Like a Hand Grenade Hitchcock/Truffaut Hitman: Agent 47 Hotel Transylvania 2 3D Hotel Transylvania 2 How to Change the World The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 IMAX The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 In the Heart of the Sea Inside Out The Intern Irrational Man Jem and the Holograms Jilebi Joy Jurassic World Kahlil Gibran's The Prophet Knock Knock Labyrinth of Lies The Last Witch Hunter League of Legends (LOL) Summer Finals Learning to Drive Legend The Look of Silence (subtitled) Love and Mercy Love Live! The School Idol Movie IMAX The Man from U.N.C.L.E. The Man from U.N.C.L.E. Marshall's Miracle The Martian Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials Meru Minions Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation IMAX Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation Mistress America Mr. Holmes The New Girlfriend The Night Before No Escape Once I Was a Beehive Pan Paper Towns Pawn Sacrifice Peace Officer The Peanuts Movie 3D The Peanuts Movie People, Places, Things The Perfect Guy Phoenix (subtitled) Pixels PlantPure Nation Point Break (2015) Princess Mononoke Princess Mononoke (subtitled) Ricki and the Flash Rock the Kasbah Roger Waters The Wall The Second Mother (subtitled) The Secret in Their Eyes (2015) SFS Rio 2 Shaun the Sheep She's Funny That Way Sicario Sinister 2 Sisters  Sleeping with Other People Southpaw Spectre IMAX Spectre Spirited Away Spirited Away (subtitled) Spotlight Star Wars: The Force Awakens Steve Jobs Steve Jobs: The Man in the Machine Straight Outta Compton Straight Outta Compton - Cine Capri Suffragette Terminator Genisys The Third Man Time Out of Mind TNC A Christmas Story TNC Alien TNC Beverly Hills Cop TNC Christmas Vacation TNC Dirty Rotten Scoundrels TNC Elf  TNC Fletch TNC Goodfellas TNC Gremlins TNC Halloween (1978) TNC North By Northwest TNC Planes, Trains, and Automobiles TNC Raising Arizona TNC The Exorcist TNC The Jerk TNC The Polar Express TNC The Sound of Music TNC Three Amigos TNC Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory Tom at the Farm (subtitled) Trainwreck The Transporter Refueled Unsullied Vaalu Vacation (2015) Victoria (subtitled) The Visit IMAX 3D The Walk The Walk 3D The Walk A Walk in the Woods Walt Before Mickey War Room We Are Your Friends IMAX 3D Wolf Totem (subtitled) Z for Zachariah 

RELEASE DATE
10-15-2015

RUN TIME
120 min

MPAA RATING
(Not Rated)

GENRE

STARRING

DIRECTOR(S)

PRODUCER(S)

WRITER(S)

DISTRIBUTOR

SYNOPSIS

It's not anything serious/official, but, it's plausible that a website like this sould get a release date and "leak" it before it's officially annouced. When Roecker said September, I believed it would happen but, as time went on, september seems really unlikely since August is ending soon. October seems more likely

• 3 weeks later...

IMDB has a release date(that is pretty much the same that i posted here before), which is October 15th, 2015. I think that shit is getting real, for real since Roecker did write some minor updates on the movie on his facebook recently(the score being done, the dvd box art cover being done too)

link : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1018728/

Also, when I clicked on "official website", it redirected me to : http://www.heartlikeahandgrenade.com which is nothing right now but says "Future home of something cool", since there was nothing before on that page(I looked on archive.org), I guess they bought the name and they'll do something with it soon. It might be bullcrap but still, there's hope guys!

The self-distribution pioneer heads to Telluride, Venice and Toronto with a handful of titles and a bucketload of advice for the filmmakers he meets all over the world.

We’re also involved with Heart Like A Hand Grenade, which documents the creation of American Idiot [Green Day will announced the release this month].

http://www.screendaily.com/features/interviews/richard-abramowitz-abramorama/5092428.article

Here is  a presale of tickets for the showing in Pittsburgh, PA.  Tickets are $10.00

Green Day's Heart Like a Hand Grenade

Thu. Oct 15, 2015 at 7:30pm EDT

Hollywood Theater 1449 Potomac Ave Pittsburgh, PA 15216

Here as a presale link for showtimes in  UltraStar Ak Chin  Maricopa Arizona

Also in MegaPlex theaters, Salt Lake City Area in Utah

Midtown Cinema
Harrisburg, PA

Oct 15 at 8pm

8702 Keystone Crossing, Suite 201A Indianapolis, IN 46240

http://www.fandango.com/heart+like+a+hand+grenade_185887/movietimes?location=46240&wssaffid=11836&wssac=123

Sounds like it's definitely on my birthday, I'm excited! :lol: It's quite incredible that we're finally getting this :happy:

It is coming to the Mill Valley film Festival  Oct 8 and 13.  Getting my tickets on Monday.  I am a member so my pre sale is Sept 14.  Here is hoping Green Day make an appearance on opening night.

It's really cool they're gonna play it at film festivals, etc. But I'm more interested on a dvd release... I hope it's actually happening this time :P

Of course I have an evening school board debate I've scheduled for that night, that cannot be rescheduled... of course. :(  

John Roecker on Facebook, 2 minutes ago : "Well well well.. I think you folks should check out my page tomorrow. Got something to show you."

It's playing at Tower City in Cleveland!!!! I'll be there with my Green Day Rock Hall shirt on!!!

I'll be there with just my regular black shirt.  But I'll be there!  I can't find presale tickets for Cleveland, it would appear we can't buy them yet, am I correct? 

I was irrationally overjoyed, and then filled with despair once I saw that my state was not on the list lol 

man, i hope something gets released for us international folks.
can't see it being released in theatres in australia AT all.
(haven't read the previous page, so don't mind me if that's been said already).

Archived