Heart Like A Hand Grenade

burnout409

Well good luck to them as I promised to tell not anyone.

You're going to tell not anyone? :woot:

It says so in that quote above

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The quote says "I promised to tell not anyone"

Have a look at his username ;)

Have a look at his username ;)

My original post said "not to tell anyone" but when he quoted me he changed it to "to tell not anyone" as to make it seem like I had said I would tell him.

My original post said "not to tell anyone" but when he quoted me he changed it to "to tell not anyone" as to make it seem like I had said I would tell him.

I know, just pointing out why Tom was making a joke out of it :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Should we now start a new thread called, 'Heart like a Hand Grenade!' instead of 'Heart like a Hand Grenade?', since we know that it's in the works?

Should we now start a new thread called, 'Heart like a Hand Grenade!' instead of 'Heart like a Hand Grenade?', since we know that it's in the works?

It's always been in the works to an extent, nothing new to have a thread about at the moment really. We could have one when there's a release date.

• 2 weeks later...

Any further word on this, or are we still in a holding pattern for its release?

There was a picture of some contract being signed recently.

• 2 weeks later...

No updates yet :( I can wait for Green Day, but I can't wait for this guy to get his shit together and release it once and for all! :pinch:

No updates yet :( I can wait for Green Day, but I can't wait for this guy to get his shit together and release it once and for all! :pinch:

pretty sure it's not this guy who can't get his shit together but label or whoever else is responsible for the whole publishing business.

pretty sure it's not this guy who can't get his shit together but label or whoever else is responsible for the whole publishing business.

Very true. Why start a facebook page saying it will be released "this year" then? And on his own, if he's not responsible for the release at all. Don't you think it's wrong to make some kind of promise just because he felt like it, knowing that maybe this project ends up nowhere?

Very true. Why start a facebook page saying it will be released "this year" then? And on his own, if he's not responsible for the release at all. Don't you think it's wrong to make some kind of promise just because he felt like it, knowing that maybe this project ends up nowhere?

I agree, it's wrong to promise something when you not sure if it's gonna happen. But still it's nice to know that film wasn't actually forgotten.

It's not up to him when it comes out, he has to go on the information he's given. I'm sure he's telling us what he believes to be the truth about it but if there's unexpected delays then it's not really his fault since it's out of his hands. As always the best thing to do is to not get your hopes up too much and just wait and see. When it does come out John will be happier than any of us!

It's not up to him when it comes out, he has to go on the information he's given. I'm sure he's telling us what he believes to be the truth about it but if there's unexpected delays then it's not really his fault since it's out of his hands. As always the best thing to do is to not get your hopes up too much and just wait and see. When it does come out John will be happier than any of us!

I agree but I also think has has and is deliberating putting out uncomfirmed information as if it's confirmed and that irks me. He seems a little power-hungry with it, like, "I know something you don't know, neeener neeener neeener"

I agree but I also think has has and is deliberating putting out uncomfirmed information as if it's confirmed and that irks me. He seems a little power-hungry with it, like, "I know something you don't know, neeener neeener neeener"

I guess he has got ahead of himself with saying things are confirmed in the past but I don't think it's a power thing, more like he wants to keep people's interest in the film going.

• 2 weeks later...

The facebook page posted a new music video by the guy who scored the movie (?) and in the same posting said: "Also stay tuned for exciting news regarding the film! Thanks for the love and support kids. xoxox"

I think the thing MAY come out next year (if ever, really).

• 1 month later...

John posted this on his facebook earlier along with a picture of the film poster:

It's coming down fast...Teaser coming soon. Thanks to Dylan Melody for scoring Green Day's film Heart Like A Hand Grenade: The Making of American Idiot and Scott Gawlik and Dean Gonzalez for editing my film. Stay tuned for details on the release. Teaser coming soon.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152956570340439&set=a.10151172837540439.503797.739030438&type=1&theater

Sounds good!

Archived