Heart Like A Hand Grenade

burnout409

Bobo says Billie's baby dick is in it. I know who I believe.

Bobo probably can't even tell the difference between any of them.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess the DVD'll be out for Christmas, if Roecker told me I was wrong when I asked him if because of the October release it wouldn't be out until 2016, that pretty much means a November/December release. I hope it's not like Broadway Idiot and gets released before in digital(with no special features) and then 6 months later in dvd or blu-ray. I'd really like them to release a blu-ray even though, given the circumstances, that's not very likely to happen...

Got my tickets for Oct 8 showing at the Mill Valley Film Festival!  Can't wait!!!!

How much were the tickets?

I feel I should say "Told ya so" on behalf of John and maybe even :fuckyou: but what the hey...you guys should get back to bitching about how you probably won't get to see the movie that wasn't really ever coming out anyway :lol:

I'm still trying to figure out why I live in the largest metropolitan area in the country and the closest it is playing to me is Pittsburgh.   

The self-distribution pioneer heads to Telluride, Venice and Toronto with a handful of titles and a bucketload of advice for the filmmakers he meets all over the world.

We’re also involved with Heart Like A Hand Grenade, which documents the creation of American Idiot [Green Day will announced the release this month].

http://www.screendaily.com/features/interviews/richard-abramowitz-abramorama/5092428.article

Here is  a presale of tickets for the showing in Pittsburgh, PA.  Tickets are $10.00

Green Day's Heart Like a Hand Grenade

Thu. Oct 15, 2015 at 7:30pm EDT

Hollywood Theater 1449 Potomac Ave Pittsburgh, PA 15216

Here as a presale link for showtimes in  UltraStar Ak Chin  Maricopa Arizona

Also in MegaPlex theaters, Salt Lake City Area in Utah

Midtown Cinema
Harrisburg, PA

Oct 15 at 8pm

8702 Keystone Crossing, Suite 201A Indianapolis, IN 46240

http://www.fandango.com/heart+like+a+hand+grenade_185887/movietimes?location=46240&wssaffid=11836&wssac=123

desertrose, did you get these listings from one source, or did you do your own search for listings that you could find? I only ask because I think everyone's taking your post as if these are the ONLY screenings and that they are straight from John/the movie's site, but I'm thinking that this is just what your typically awesome detective work has yielded and isn't comprehensive just yet; that it's just what theaters have confirmed their showings and announced them. Am I wrong? If I'm not, I don't think it's worth everyone stressing about a lack of a screening in your area just yet ;)

and thus comes an end to john's 11 year relevance as a cock tease for this film. although a man of his prowess is sure to find a way to still milk every last drop from it.

will be interesting to finally watch this film though, see just what went into american idiot as without it i'd be totally different as a person!

desertrose, did you get these listings from one source, or did you do your own search for listings that you could find? I only ask because I think everyone's taking your post as if these are the ONLY screenings and that they are straight from John/the movie's site, but I'm thinking that this is just what your typically awesome detective work has yielded and isn't comprehensive just yet; that it's just what theaters have confirmed their showings and announced them. Am I wrong? If I'm not, I don't think it's worth everyone stressing about a lack of a screening in your area just yet ;)

My guess is that these are the only theaters.  This is an independent film that took forever to get released.  It is only going to have a limited run.  Theaters need to make money and they are not going to show a film that won't bring in a ton of people.  Like Sunday LIke Run only played in a few theaters for its theatrical run.   

So fucking excited that it's finally being released :) 

I really hope it'll show in a cinema here as well, though the chance of that is pretty minuscule. A DVD release would be awesome though! 

This is awesomeeeeeeee :D But if it's anything like every other band film that's been in theaters recently, the closest place it'll be playing to me is Denver. :P

My brother helps run an independent cinema that could totally show this. Pretty sure he doesn't have the power to make it so but I'm going to tell him about it anyway just in case :P

No I did a google search for theater showings.  I also tried Fandango website and you can put in your specific information to find theaters near you too.  Just check you local theaters in the area for October 15th.  Try searching your theater name with Heart Like A Hand Grenade along with Oct 15 and maybe something will come up.

How much were the tickets?

I am a member so mine were $12.50

This is very likely coming to DVD. Not worth getting thrown out of the theater for. 

getting thrown out of theaters for this is fun. :runaround:

You would know :D 

true story. hahaha

ps. do you know why is my profile picture and sig gone?  it was there is june when i last  signed on.

true story. hahaha

ps. do you know why is my profile picture and sig gone?  it was there is june when i last  signed on.

It's crazy that it's going to be seen again after so long, seems like an age ago.

And there was a forum upgrade in August that changed a lot of stuff. There's currently no sigs but you could re-upload an ava.

Archived