Why do people hate Uno, Dos, or Tre?

peppermint butler

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uno is my least favorite from the trilogy. I can't stand not knowing what happens after Troublemaker. Errrrrthing sounds the same

i know the trilogy wasn't their greatest work. But i love uno. it would be in my top 5 green day albums. i think its great. Angel Blue is amazing.

All people likes different things. I like Uno, I even kind of like Oh Love, while other people hate Oh Love. It may seem like -everyone- hates Uno, but that's not true, it's just that many people love to overreact on things they dislike and say it all the time, rather than to talk about the things they like (annoying, i know), so yeah, there may be more negative comments because of that

i Think the main gripe i have with the whole trilogy is that yes alot of the songs sound very similar, and although on their own they sound pretty good it does get a bit long and same-same. I think the problem is, that Billie and the band simply did not pay the attention to detail on the specific songs, and really crafting them together. Because we all know of their songwriting capabilities, but yeah it does take a lot of work sometimes to make songs sound so great, months and years even. But maybe they are just getting to the point where they simply dont have the patience and would prefer to jam everything out...

I love the trilogy personally and I think Uno is awesome!!!

The whole trilogy:

I love UNO, Like DOS, Love TRE

Wasn't there an article that twisted Billie's words to pretend that he said ¡UNO! was going to sound just like their old records and stuff? Maybe people didn't get what he meant by "going back to basics" and ended up being disappointed.

I actually really like that album.

It's a pretty boring album, like the rest of the trilogy. I enjoyed it, just like the other two, but it is what it is. For the most part, I don't find the lyrics to be all that inspired or inspiring. Those three albums just aren't their best work.

I don't hate it, I get that some songs seems similar, but thats hardly new information, have you tried to listen to Kerplunk and slappy hours? Those songs are so similar they could be made into 1.

Someone had to start it! :P

It happens to be my favourite album of the trilogy.

Because he's the drummer? *ba dum tss* eh get it?

Nah really though, I like Tre more than I like Uno.

I quite like Tre. Half of the trilogy songs that I actually like are on Tre. And it has the best colour scheme :P

Do we really need these threads I mean all 3 of them there stupid.

A+ contribution to the thread medal_award_gold.png

Tre is maybe the best of the trilogy. 99 Revolutions, DrB, Brutal Love and Walk away are amazing songs. :thumbsup:

I think all this hate threads could be joined in one: "Why people hate the trilogy albums" I hate it when there are three topics with the same content but none of it are locked. Double standards?

Personally they could have just released one great album of tunes rather than the three that were all very iffy apart from a few tracks on each.. thats what I think anyway would have been much better..they really needed some quality control and they didnt really..point in question NIGHTLIFE!

Archived