Uno, Dos & Tre sales?

Charlie Boston

Does anyone know how many copies each of those albums has sold?

can't sell 3 pieces shit too well.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what is the difference between vocal filters and autotune then?

Filters can be delay or reverb or distort

Autotune is to fix pitch bit too much makes a robotic sounds (I.e. T-Pain or a lot of pop stars if you remember Cher's song Believe that's perfect example of auto tune)

On a separate but related note, I find it so weird/annoying that it's so hard to find proper music sales charts in general. Like shouldn't this information be more readily available? Movies have constant box office figures being thrown out. I guess there are too many variables with the music industry, and shipments don't mean sales, and downloading and yadda yadda...

On a separate but related note, I find it so weird/annoying that it's so hard to find proper music sales charts in general. Like shouldn't this information be more readily available? Movies have constant box office figures being thrown out. I guess there are too many variables with the music industry, and shipments don't mean sales, and downloading and yadda yadda...

There are proper ways like on RIAA or SoundScan website but the public part is not detailed like being a member and the cost of membership is costs a lot

There are proper ways like on RIAA or SoundScan website but the public part is not detailed like being a member and the cost of membership is costs a lot

Yeah that's what I mean. I find it weird that the info is so confidential or unpublicized.

Back when they first started none of the info was made public and a lot of data is public as for current as long as the album is in the top 200 a person of public can look at the info anything past the 200 or old albums yeah you'd have to pay to be a member if you are apart of the industry (and can have the creditials) the membership is free but just a regular person they charge like 200-400 bucks a year (or at least they did that could've been changed its been a few years since I've used any of the accounts) soundscan I dunno if there's a membership or not but RIAA also offers stuff for artists and such that's why they don't don't seek out non-industry users just like the grammys and ascap and bmi and what not (tho ascap and bmi non member users can search a lot more info than grammys or riaa's sites)

• 1 month later...

I don't know how accurate this is, but I found a bunch of sales data on the website called Goldderby, where people predict Grammy awards and such. Here are the sales it showed:

UNO: 206,000 (as of May 2012)

DOS: 147,822 (March 2013)

TRE: 118,556 (March 2013)

These sales are United States only.

Data for UNO found at: http://www.goldderby.com/forum/topics/view/2344/page:1

Data for DOS and TRE found at: http://www.goldderby.com/forum/topics/view/4672

• 1 year later...

I don't think the sales of Dos and Tré are relevant because nobody's really done a trilogy like this before so the sales were unpredictable and lack of ability to promote the albums due to Billie going into rehab. Releasing Tré earlier probably wasn't the best thing to do for sales but I understand why they did it

Archived