Green Day are re-recording Dookie?

ColinOr

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who cares if someone likes the trilogy more than dookie, just because you think dookie is a master piece of an album doesn't mean everyone else that likes green day thinks the same, get over yourself

__gtfo____by_armstronger-d3icoee.jpg

no thank you. Also just listened to dookielukie's and the trilogy again. Still like the trilogy more

i really don't care if the versions we heard were live or not.

though its been pretty obvious that all the shows are being recorded, hence the two microphones facing the crowd at the front of the stage

I've always wanted 1039 rerecorded. Could be amazing. I actually put together a comp a while back of all the recent times they've played those tracks live but it needs updating.

Could you upload that? It'd be awesome to hear.

Maybe once I update it. I'll make a thread when I do. I don't even think the old version is on this computer.

Maybe once I update it. I'll make a thread when I do. I don't even think the old version is on this computer.

Cool, thanks. Has every song from 1039SOSH even been played live? I know at some point every song has, but I'm guessing you'd want more recent recordings, which for some songs (16, dry ice, rest, 1000 hours, etc.) are going to be non-existent.

Cool, thanks. Has every song from 1039SOSH even been played live? I know at some point every song has, but I'm guessing you'd want more recent recordings, which for some songs (16, dry ice, rest, 1000 hours, etc.) are going to be non-existent.

Uhm... yes they'be all been played, not all of them recently. In the old thread there were a bunch that were missing but I know a couple did surface recently since then.

Kerplunk has all of them, though, which is cool.

Uhm... yes they'be all been played, not all of them recently. In the old thread there were a bunch that were missing but I know a couple did surface recently since then.

Kerplunk is 98% complete they havent played No One Knows or least there hasnt been any recordings to surface

Well, I know all of them have been played at some point, but (I'm guessing) you'd want newer performances, and not crappy recordings from 88-94. So you'd be out of luck when it comes to decent quality.

I have it, if you want me to upload later. :)

Kerplunk is 98% complete they havent played No One Knows or least there hasnt been any recordings to surface

No One Knows was played at a soundcheck. I have the Kerplunk! comp too.

That'd be great. Thank you. Where are you uploading it at?

No One Knows was played at a soundcheck. I have the Kerplunk! comp too.

What's your tracklist on 1039?

That'd be great. Thank you. Where are you uploading it at?

I'll do it on Mega, if that works for you.

What's your tracklist on 1039?

I don't know right now, I'll post it when I upload.

I'll do it on Mega, if that works for you.

Yeah that's fine, I meant what thread. Or will you just shoot me a message with a link?

Oh.

No. That isn't the new shit, that's just every performance. We were talking about recent performances of the old songs.

Oh, I'm sorry. I misunderstood. That's all I've got. :sorry:

Imagine if Nimrod got re-recorded... They might have a bit of trouble with Platypus :P

Dookie don't need redoin' Having A Blast is good enough already!

Imagine if Nimrod got re-recorded... They might have a bit of trouble with Platypus :P

Dookie don't need redoin' Having A Blast is good enough already!

Why would they have trouble with Platypus?

There're more songs on Dookie than Having a Blast. :P

Well, I'm pretty sure Platypus is the fastest and most aggressive song... ah don't worry.

Having a blast is my favourite alongside Longview, Welcome to Paradise and Basket Case.

Archived