Green Day performing at O2 Academy Brixton August 21

InsideOut

I got a ticket, a little bit gutted its seating, but i'm gonna try to get a standing one tomorrow in the general sale!

Still can't wait for this :D :D :D :D :D :D

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahhh...Green Day I want to kill you all!! :fuckyou: The fuck with the late announcement after I book my flight for Reading & Leeds...whhhhhy?! :mellow::cry:

I'll see you there! :P I'm camping out with Yaz :D

My friend doesn't know what it is and wants to actually be surprised so i'm not telling him.

He's agreed however to get there for about 5am. If the queue's not to long by then hopefully we can join you.

If not at least you can come hang out with us/ we hang out with you for a bit

Happy for people who havn't seen them yet and missed their last show in London, just wish I could get down which is why I was hoping they announce a few more dates around the east midlands.. alot of people are saying ''It's selfish'' but not everyone in England lives near London aha. Of course I feel bad for everyone in other places who hasn't had chance to see them yet either !

Just got my ticket :D

Had a sudden when I logged into facebook at lunchtime and saw people had bought tickets. I thought the presale was tomorrow not today as I only read the tweet not the email :lol:

I assume stalls standing is downstairs?

Wait i thought you said on the phone you were coming on the day :P

I was gunna but I have the day off so I'm coming down to camp out now! :P

Ticket type: STANDARD

Section:LOWER / STL / STALLS /

Ticket price: £ 43.45

IS THAT STANDING OR SEATING PLEASE SAY STANDING

Got two tickets! So excited, I never thought that I would wake up this morning to know that I'm seeing green day in just over a week!

I briefly thought about possibly camping out for this show, but Brixton is a kind of rough area so I think I'll just arrive early in the morning.

A question though: my ticket says Standard, but when I received the eTickets it said Standard: Upper balcony? :/ I mean I wouldn't mind, i'm seeing green day after all but still...

I was gunna but I have the day off so I'm coming down to camp out now! :P

Ticket price: £ 43.45

IS THAT STANDING OR SEATING PLEASE SAY STANDING

AWWW YIS GURL ALL THE FOOD LADY

stalls is standing yes

Just got my ticket :D

Had a sudden when I logged into facebook at lunchtime and saw people had bought tickets. I thought the presale was tomorrow not today as I only read the tweet not the email :lol:

I assume stalls standing is downstairs?

Yes it is :D

Got two tickets! So excited, I never thought that I would wake up this morning to know that I'm seeing green day in just over a week!

I briefly thought about possibly camping out for this show, but Brixton is a kind of rough area so I think I'll just arrive early in the morning.

A question though: my ticket says Standard, but when I received the eTickets it said Standard: Upper balcony? :/ I mean I wouldn't mind, i'm seeing green day after all but still...

Upper balcony is upstairs, did it actually give you 2 options?

This seems to be asked a lot; generally..

STANDARD = no reserved seat/open area/free for all.

Stalls (or similar) = area with big floor.

Upper balcony (or similar) = area with lots of seats.

stalls is standing yes

Yes it is :D

Yay thank you :D

I used the gigsandtours pre-sale as Idiot Nation only had circle left. Luckily I noticed before I bought them

Am I the only Irish fan fuming right now.....? they literally went all over Europe a few weeks ago, and now London gets another surprise show and still not a single Irish date...Im pissed fucking off seriously :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

ok Yaz if you make the fabric sign for the shows, I'll bring camp out food. DEAL?! :lol:

stalls is standing yes

Am I the only Irish fan fuming right now.....? they literally went all over Europe a few weeks ago, and now London gets another surprise show and still not a single Irish date...Im pissed fucking off seriously :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I'm hoping this is all just bonus stuff (a one off big stadium show, a secret show, festivals) and that they'll announce a proper tour going all round the UK and Ireland at some point.

When I tried to select lower stalls, it said that there weren't any avaiilable, sold out I guess... :(

ahh well i'm seeing green day anyways, i'll still queue early cause that's half the fun, and i'll try to figure out some way to sneak myself into lower (my friend once managed to get us into standing to see muse at the 02 arena even though we had seating tickets) , shouldn't complain! :)

the way the tickets are worded is a little bit confusing to me...

Does that mean standing?

ok Yaz if you make the fabric sign for the shows, I'll bring camp out food. DEAL?! :lol:

But I don't have the fabric XD I'll do all the writing and everything though

When I tried to select lower stalls, it said that there weren't any avaiilable, sold out I guess... :(

ahh well i'm seeing green day anyways, i'll still queue early cause that's half the fun, and i'll try to figure out some way to sneak myself into lower (my friend once managed to get us into standing to see muse at the 02 arena even though we had seating tickets) , shouldn't complain! :)

Ahhh I see. Yeah well as Emily just said, Idiot Club pre-sale sold out of standing :/ They're pretty tight on checking tickets at Brixton so i'd be careful, but it might be worth your while haha

Happy for people who havn't seen them yet and missed their last show in London, just wish I could get down which is why I was hoping they announce a few more dates around the east midlands.. alot of people are saying ''It's selfish'' but not everyone in England lives near London aha. Of course I feel bad for everyone in other places who hasn't had chance to see them yet either !

It sucks for people who live four or five hours away, I wish they would play Birmingham or somewhere a little bit closer, it seems like we always get forgotten about.

But I don't have the fabric XD I'll do all the writing and everything though

USELESS. ok ok I'll sort it out :P also megabus, I'd get into London at 10pm, is that cool with you guys to meet you to camp out? :D

Got my tickets in the leeds presale and even better my sister paid for mine for my brithday whoop. Going to be the best birthday weekend of my life lol get to see Green Day twice! Plan is now drive from Bolton-London...watch green day...drive London-Leeds...watch greenday again wuhaaaaaaay! :dance::ga::dance::ga:

So unbelievably excited I have only ever done green day in stadiums!

The Brixton Academy website says no videos or recording devices. Is this true? Will they be confiscated?

It sucks for people who live four or five hours away, I wish they would play Birmingham or somewhere a little bit closer, it seems like we always get forgotten about.

where up north are you? I'm driving down from Bolton for it...car pooling is the way forward! :ga:

The Brixton Academy website says no videos or recording devices. Is this true? Will they be confiscated?

doubt it, and they wont take peoples mobiles off them anyway and they have pretty good video cameras in these days. If they don't want something recording Billie would probs just say put them away and people would! :ga::lol:

good god I'm actually considering changing my flight if I can get standing tickets...maybe more will be available in the general sale. I'm not entirely nuts...my mum is here and egging me on :lol: Thing is my Reading & Leeds tickets have yet to arrive so there is that anxiety that they may not be here by the time I leave then... :ermm::mellow::sorry: Gah...what to do?!

Just need to book travel now. Just need to work out if I get more sleep by getting the train home the night of the gig or staying at my brothers/friends and getting a train at 5.45am...

Archived